promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
彥安 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

徵求英文翻譯 下面那段話~不要翻譯機的那種~要有文法的~感謝

後來二技又考了營建系,雖是在台灣科技大學唸,但是我完全的不快樂,整天來上課,臉都是臭的,所以再我94年時,我就下定決心休學,走自己的路,努力想朝自己的方向走,但是我失敗了,因為家裡環境實在不允許,所以我又被迫的回到台灣科技大學的營建系,這簡直就是比身在地獄還痛苦,因為這裡並不能帶給我什麼,因為我以後並不想走營建,我在這裡是浪費生命,但是基於錢的問題,讓我只能在這個人間地獄裡掙扎,我走不出去,我很恨這個家,很恨自己沒有一個負責的父親,所以阻礙了我的學習,有錢人家小孩想幹嘛就可以,窮人家小孩就該死

4 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

During my 2nd year, I was admitted to the Construction Engineering Faculty. Though I was in the National Taiwan University Of Science & Technology, I was not happy and often looked down. So in year 1994, I decided to quit school and pursue a different path I longed for. In spite of the effort, I failed. Due to the financial difficulty at home, I returned to National Taiwan University Of Science & Technology again. It is simply torturous. I am heading no where and I do not see Construction Engineering as my future career. I am just wasting my time here. But for monetary reason, I have to struggle and stay here. I hate my family and hate my father for being irresponsible, causing obstacles to my study. Unlike some well –off children, they can do things they want while for the poorer families, they are just being bad luck.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

Afterwards two techniques tested have built the department, although

was reads in the Taiwan Technical University, but I complete was not

joyful, attended class all day, the face all was smelly, therefore

again time my 94 years, I set firm resolve to temporarily leave

school, walk own road, diligently wanted to face own direction to

walk, but I have been defeated, because in the family the environment

really did not permit, therefore I was compelled to return to the

Taiwan Technical University to build the department, this simply was

compares the body to be also painful in the hell, because here

certainly could not take to me any, because I later certainly will not

want to walk build, I waste the life in here, but based on the money

question, enables me only in the hell to struggle in this person

between, I cannot walk, I hate this family very much, hates an oneself

not responsible father very much, therefore has hindered my study, the

rich others child wants to do may, the poor family child should die

知道了嗎

• 1 0 年前

001請別再用狗屁不通的網翻害人,自欺欺人

• 1 0 年前

Later, the technology and the construction of the test, though in the Taiwan University of Science and Technology study, but I am not completely happy day to class, and faces are smelly, so I am 94 again, I became determined suspension, and make their own The Road to North Korea to take its own direction, but I have failed, because the environment is not home, so I was forced to return to Taiwan University of Science and Technology of construction, this is virtually over in the hell are also suffering because here and what I can bring, because I Buxiangzou and after construction, I am here is a waste of life, but on a question of money, let me only in this worldly hell struggling, I can not get out to, I hate this home, I hate no one is responsible for their father, so I had hindered the study, the rich kids would like to be doing, and children from poor families on the damned

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。