Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

果凍妹仔 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我將以下日常生活對話翻譯成英文

1. 我搭錯車(巴士)了。

2.不好意思,我遺失了一個信封,你問你們有撿到嗎?

3.門口出去左轉,廁所就在那個轉角處。

4.我想要存錢。(與銀行的對話)

5.現在我們老闆不在,請留下你的履歷,在跟你連絡。

6.三號桌的客人要一份A餐。

#####以下為餐廳服務生對話#############

7.不好意思,請稍等,現在沒有空位。

8.我幫你問問我們的廚師。

9.你可以自己拿取桌上你想要的食物,如果沒有喜歡的,也可以直接向我們服務生點。

10.抱歉,我忘了將你點的飲料算入帳單。

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    1. 我搭錯車(巴士)了。

    I took the wrong bus.

    2.不好意思,我遺失了一個信封,你問你們有撿到嗎?

    Excuse me, I lost an envelope. Did you happen to pick up an envelope?

    3.門口出去左轉,廁所就在那個轉角處。

    After exiting the door, turn left. The restroom is right at that corner.

    4.我想要存錢。(與銀行的對話)

    I would like to make a deposit.

    5.現在我們老闆不在,請留下你的履歷,在跟你連絡。

    Our supervisor is currently out of the office. Please leve your resume with us, we will contact you.

    6.三號桌的客人要一份A餐。

    The customer at table 3 would like to have a combo A.

    #####以下為餐廳服務生對話#############

    7.不好意思,請稍等,現在沒有空位。

    Excuse me, do you mind waiting? There is no vacant table now.

    8.我幫你問問我們的廚師。

    I will check with the chef for you.

    9.你可以自己拿取桌上你想要的食物,如果沒有喜歡的,也可以直接向我們服務生點。

    Please feel free to take anything you like on the table. If you don't find what you like, you can also order what you want directly from the wait staff.

    10.抱歉,我忘了將你點的飲料算入帳單。

    Sorry, I forgot to include your drinks in the check.

    參考資料: ABC Self
  • 1 0 年前

    1. 我搭錯車(巴士)了。

    I took the wrong bus.

    2.不好意思,我遺失了一個信封,你問你們有撿到嗎?

    Excuse me. Have any one of you found an envelop that I lost?

    3.門口出去左轉,廁所就在那個轉角處。

    Turn lef at the entrance, and the toilet is right next to the corner.

    4.我想要存錢。(與銀行的對話)

    I would like to deposit some money.

    5.現在我們老闆不在,請留下你的履歷,在跟你連絡。

    Our boss is out. Please leave your resume. We will contact you later.

    6.三號桌的客人要一份A餐。

    An A meal for the NO.3 table.

    #####以下為餐廳服務生對話#############

    7.不好意思,請稍等,現在沒有空位。

    Sorry, we have no vacacies now. You will have to wait.

    8.我幫你問問我們的廚師。

    I will check with the cook for you.

    9.你可以自己拿取桌上你想要的食物,如果沒有喜歡的,也可以直接向我們服務生點。

    If there is nothing you like on the table, you may order directly to our waiter.

    10.抱歉,我忘了將你點的飲料算入帳單。

    Sorry, I forgot to inlclude your drinks in the bill.

    參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

    希望以下對你有幫助:

    1. 我搭錯車(巴士)了。

    I took on the wrong bus.

    2.不好意思,我遺失了一個信封,你問你們有撿到嗎?

    Excuse me, did you find an envelope I lost.

    3.門口出去左轉,廁所就在那個轉角處。

    Turn left after going out the door, the bathroom is right on the coner.

    4.我想要存錢。(與銀行的對話)

    I want to save money.(conversation in the bank)

    5.現在我們老闆不在,請留下你的履歷,在跟你連絡。

    My boss is not here now, please leave behide your record;we will connect you.

    6.三號桌的客人要一份A餐。

    Customers in table three ask for an A meal.

    #####以下為餐廳服務生對話#############

    7.不好意思,請稍等,現在沒有空位。

    Excuse me. Please wait a minute;there are no vacant seats now.

    8.我幫你問問我們的廚師。

    I can ask our chef for you.

    9.你可以自己拿取桌上你想要的食物,如果沒有喜歡的,也可以直接向我們服務生點。

    You can take every food you want onthe table;if there is none you like,you can also order to our waiters straightforward.

    10.抱歉,我忘了將你點的飲料算入帳單。

    Excuse me. I forget to count the drink in the bill.

    參考資料: 我+字典
  • 1 0 年前

    我搭錯車(巴士)了 I built pass each other (bus)

    不好意思,我遺失了一個信封,你問你們有撿到嗎?

    Embarrassed, I have lost an envelope, you asked you have pick?

    門口出去左轉,廁所就在那個轉角處

    The entrance exits counterclockwise, restroom on in that corner place

    我想要存錢 I want to save money

    現在我們老闆不在,請留下你的履歷,在跟你連絡

    Now our boss in, please do not leave behind your personal history, in

    contacts with you

    三號桌的客人要一份A餐。 Three tables visitors take A meal

    不好意思,請稍等,現在沒有空位

    Embarrassed, please wait a bit, now does not have the vacancy

    我幫你問問我們的廚師 I help you to ask us the chef

    你可以自己拿取桌上你想要的食物,如果沒有喜歡的,也可以直接向我們服務生點

    You may own take take food which on the table you wants, if has not

    liked, also may directly select to our Service person.

    抱歉,我忘了將你點的飲料算入帳單

    The regret, I have forgotten the drink which selects you, calculates

    the bill

    參考資料: 雅虎字典
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。