Louis 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有人可以幫我修一下英文文章嗎?自修用

因個人想自修學英文,想請大家幫忙看看自己寫的文章,並幫我矯正一下英文,內容如下

Drawing is both basic and profound

Drawing is used in many areas, and the most important job is to help people to leave the briefly message and maybe use it for a more detail work later on. In the area of art, the artist uses it to capture a brief message while meeting a beauty sight. After the time, the artist can make that reappeared in the canvas even the sight isn’t reproduce. The architect often uses a pencil to describe the shape of a tall building when he conceived a notion. And then, the architect do the whole framework depend on the easy shape.

Drawing is basic to make everyone use, but is profound to make everyone understand. Recall our daily life, drawing usually around us. When you have some ideas to be made a very quick record or sketched a visual sign in pencil, crayon, or ink, that is one kind of drawing. It is so easy to do. And then either you or another person use it for a more detail work, a drawing that can read easily is more important. It maybe confuse you, the following items should give you some advices.

At first, you need get a paper and a pencil or chalk. And then you can take one vase in front of you. Now please you try to use some curves to catch the shape and light, see you finished a drawing. After some days, you will remind when you see this drawing paper. Now we can do a exam if your drawing is easily to known by others. You shall be success if everyone knows the meaning of your drawing. But you are fail if no one knows.

Practice is the good way to make nice drawing. Everything will be the object you can draw, and everyone can help you to clarify your mistake. Drawing is really both basic and profound.

1 個解答

評分
  • KH.
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I guess I can capture the idea you are trying to convey. However, I think it might be a little bit confussing for the readers.

"important job" is not right. "the best use of it" is better.

Perhaps the best use of the sketching/drawing is to outline the object of interest for futher elaboration especially time is a concern and when it's essential to capture the outline as it is the backbone and spirit of the object.

The benefit of is that the artist can come back and give the object flesh and luster in detail on the canvas even without reproducing the scene.

I am not sure about I am giving you the good answer, or even an acceptable one. In my humble opinion, you have done a great job attempting.

I don't have art backgroud and I am not consider myself proficient with jargons after all.

You have many grammar problems. I would suggest you correct every sentence one at a time.

For example:

"Now please you try to use some curves to catch the shape and light, see you finished a drawing"

My suggestion:

Now. Try to use some curves to catch the shape and light. See? You have finished a drawing!

Whoever sees any error in my answer above, please feel free to correct.

2008-02-17 09:14:49 補充:

Correction:

The benefit is that.....

2008-02-18 00:34:45 補充:

Grammar problems:

isn’t reproduceD.

The architect often uses a pencil to describe the shape of a tall building when he conceiveS a notion.

And then, the architect do the whole framework dependS on the easy shape.

Usage problem:

You can say simple sketch or simple shape. "Easy" is not good here.

2008-02-18 15:37:39 補充:

I am not consider+ing

參考資料: me. 歡迎指教, me, me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。