promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Presentation!!plx help

Three minute presentation

1 If you could have a conversation with a famous person (living or dead) whom would you choose?why?in which occasion?what would you talk with him/her??

2 If the average life span of Hong Kong people were increased to 150 years (82 in 2006) what major changes in our society would you expect ? Discuss

3 If you had the power to do one thing to improve the would what would you do ? Discuss

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1 If you could have a conversation with a famous person (living or dead) whom would you choose?why?in which occasion?what would you talk with him/her??

1. I would like to choose to talk to the president candidate in the coming president election. Because he is the person that could changes our life in the next 4 years. I would like to talk to him when he has a meet-up session in my town. I would question him how could he improve our life (in every aspect) in the next 4 years if he is elected as the president.

2 If the average life span of Hong Kong people were increased to 150 years (82 in 2006) what major changes in our society would you expect ? Discuss

2. The major changes in our society will be an aging population. The government will have to put in lot of budget for the old people or they may have to create job opportunity for these groups of people so that they will not burden the country.

3 If you had the power to do one thing to improve the world what would you do ? Discuss

3. If I have the power to improve the world, I hope that there is no war. There are too many wars around the world and people are killing each other every single day. If I have the power I will help to settle the disagreement between countries or people within the same country so that there will be not war at all.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 威宏
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

你是要我幫你翻譯? 還是要我幫你想題目的內容呢?

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。