promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

請幫忙修改這篇作文的文法錯誤和語意不順 !! 謝謝!!

The qualities of a good husband

In my opinion, a good husband must have three qualities. A sense of humor is a specialty that general women usually like. Some women always wish her husbands should not only be serious when they deal with work but also have a sense of humor toward their life. Next is a sense of duty, and then a husband should regard his wife and children as the sweatiest burden in his heart. The last is considerate, and this is the most important one of the three qualities. A good husband should take care of his wife’s need every time and everywhere instead of asking his wife to follow his orders. Considerate behaviors such as help his wife doing housework, listening his wife’s thinking and treat his wife with your whole heart truly. However, there is a good example around me. Mr. Cheng, my uncle, is really kind, responsible and has a sense of humor.

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

In my opinion, a good husband must have three qualities: a sense of humor is a character trait that women usually like. Some women wish their husbands to not only be serious towards life and work, but to also have a optimistic, cheery and humorous outlook. Next is a sense of responsibility, as in a husband who would regard his wife and cvhildren to be the most important factors of his life. The last and most important quality is to be a considerate husband. A good husband would always take care of his wife's needs first rather than boss her around. Considerate behaviors include helping with the housework, truly listening in conversations, and treating your wife with the deepest respect are most acceptable. Mr. Cheng, my uncle, is the perfect example of a husband who is humorous, responsible and kind.

以上是我重新打的 你有很多錯誤= =

我重新幫你整理 不知可否接受

基本上 意思一樣

參考資料: 留學美國10年的經驗
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

In my opinion, a good husband must have three qualities. Having a sense of humor is a personality trait that most women like. Some women wish for her husband to be not only serious at work, but to also have a sense of humor towards life. Next is the sense of duty. The husband should regard his wife and children as his most important responsibility. The last and most important out of the three qualities is being considerate. A good husband should take care of his wife's needs at all times instead of asking his wife to follow his orders. Considerate behaviors include helping her do housework, listening to her opinions, and treating her wholeheartedly. There is a good example of such a husband around me. Mr. Cheng, my uncle, is kind, responsible, and has a good sense of humor.

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。