李妞妞 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

翻譯三吋日光送點 謝謝

可以麻煩幫我翻譯成英文版的梁靜茹-三吋日光歌詞嗎? 謝謝

我要人工翻譯的不要機器翻譯的因為效果不好 謝謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The a little cool lover of mountaintop wind of late autumn sees the setting sun to look up at sillily and sillily shoulder to shoulder A section of sunlight of skylight which you opened for me wide drops on the palm It is three inches long you say One inch of sunlight on the palm in autumn Can let one hope hope people that I love healthy Very kindhearted greatly palm of individual character can forgive me Small and little unbending your romance Only it is appreciated that I know how to make the tears Grow wings Fly away from my face to also want to use coffee fragrantly every day Do not let you hang on bed at dusk on weekend Stepping on the bicycle Stroll around my romance of the market at dusk You only is it is it let each to appreciate to know how Typhoon evening Panic tense third hope Do not want to say that you think by oneself Ask the smiling moonlight a person and a sparkling fairy maiden is excellent to seem our figer tip has star light very hot But very magnificent very beautiful a little is smooth Hold it on hand Wait until the sun Doomsday you say again those hope Hold with a firm grip together Do not put --------------------------------------------------------------------Very it is the happy oh for I cry being light romance not light not such the more fragrant to allow you not to be relied not having the getting more innocent well bed by coffee soon oh let people not be knowing to smile not can value highly each othering Cherish and forgive and show understanding and think about the mutual relation and heat all the time all the time each other each other each other

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 6 年前

到下面的網址看看吧

▶▶http://qoozoo09260.pixnet.net/blog

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

要人工翻譯的不要機器翻譯的話,就該花銭請翻訳業者翻。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。