ㄚ弟 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我改一篇英文作文 The Birthday Presen

The Birthday Present I Desire Most

The Birthday Present I Desire Most is a bicycle. Why I desire a bicycle most? Because I could do many things that I have planned to do for a long time.

If I had a bicycle, I could ride to my grandpa’s house which is located in the country. I can help my grandma to water varieties of plants in the farmland. Even I can ride along the path experiencing the leisure of the rural life.

If I had a bicycle, I could ride the bicycle with my father on weekends. My father is in poor health, and he is very lazy to do exercise. Exercises are beneficial to our health, and I want to accompany him with exercises to improve his bad health.

If I had a bicycle, I could travel around Taiwan. I could come into contact with different cultures in Taiwan and acquaint myself with kinds of people and marvelous nature scenes on such a beautiful island.

3 個解答

評分
  • River
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The Birthday Present I Desire Most

The birthday present I desire most is a bicycle. Why I desire a bicycle most? Because I can do many things that I have planned to do for a long time.

If I have a bicycle, I can ride to my grandpa’s house (which is) located in the country. I can help my grandma to water varieties of plants in the farmland. Even I can ride along the path experiencing the leisure of the rural life.

If I have a bicycle, I can ride the bicycle with my father on weekends. My father is in poor health, so he is not able to do exercise. Doing exercise is good to our body. Therefore, I want to stay with him and help him to do exercise to improve his bad health.

If I have a bicycle, I can travel around Taiwan . I can meet different people with different culture(s) in Taiwan and get acquainted with them. Besides, I can enjoy seeing the scenery of the marvelous nature on such a beautiful island.

【主要文法說明】

想擁有腳踏車的祈望,為容易達成的願望,所以要使用『可能的未來』語氣,

【句型】If I 現在式V + …, I will (can, may…) + VR

不要使用『與現在事實相反』的語氣

【句型】If + S + were (或過去式V)+…, S + should (could, would, might) +VR

2008-03-12 08:23:32 補充:

help my grandma to water varieties of plants

改成

hlep my grandma to water various kinds of plants

參考資料: River + teacher, 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • KH.
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

你寫的很青澀但是很用心

我覺得寫得不錯 值得鼓勵喔!

給你拍拍手

支持你兩點

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

The most birthday present I desire.

The bicycle is my the most birthday present I desire. Why ? I can accomplish lots of my plans by the bicycle. For example,

I can ride it to visit my grandpa who lives in the country and help my grandma to irrigate plants.

I can ride my bicycle to relize the rural life.

I can ride my bike with my father to have a exercise to get his health better.

I can travel round Taiwan to realize different cultures and people.

參考資料: Myself
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。