promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jessie 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英~請幫我翻成英文(急用)

英文不好,請幫忙翻成英文 ,禁用線上翻譯......

從小父母就教導我要樂觀看待每一件事物,在這和諧的家庭氣氛下,使我的身心健全地得到發展。雖是雙薪家庭,父母時常工作繁忙,但他們始終能抽空陪伴我、教導功課及人生大道理,因此我覺得自己是世上最幸福的人。但我常想,並不是所有人都那麼幸運,還有許多人需要大家的協助與指引,於是由此造就了我的領導能力。

如今,升上高一的我,雖面對未來還有一段路,但希望能幫助更多人,並教導有需要的人,適時地帶領他們、給予他們幫助,使大家都和我一樣快樂。也希望能藉此機會,好好磨練自己、充實自己。

謝謝~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

從小父母就教導我要樂觀看待每一件事物,

From my childhood on, my parents have been teaching me to look on the bright side of everything. (或: ...teaching me to see things with optimism.)

*optimism: n, 樂觀

在這和諧的家庭氣氛下,使我的身心健全地得到發展。

In the harmonious atmosphere of my family, both my physical and mental health are fully developed.

雖是雙薪家庭,父母時常工作繁忙,但他們始終能抽空陪伴我、教導功課及人生大道理,

Though I was born in a double-income family, and my parents are often busy with their work, (yet) they always manage to make time to stay with me, and give me advice on my schoolwork as well as on the philosophy of life.

*manage to V~: 設法做到~

*make time: 抽空; 挪出時間

*philosophy of life: 人生觀

因此我覺得自己是世上最幸福的人。

Therefore, I know that I am the happinest and luckiest boy/girl in the world.

但我常想,並不是所有人都那麼幸運,

But it frequently came to my mind that not everyone is so fortunate as me;

還有許多人需要大家的協助與指引,

there are still many people that need others' assistance/help and guidance.

於是由此造就了我的領導能力。

Keeping this idea in mind, I gradually developed my leading ability.

如今,升上高一的我,雖面對未來還有一段路,

Now, I am a freshman in senior high school. Though there is still a long way to go in terms of my future,

*in terms of something: 就something而言

但希望能幫助更多人,並教導有需要的人,適時地帶領他們、給予他們幫助,使大家都和我一樣快樂。

I still hope to help more people, and properly guide and lead those who are in need, so that they can be as happy as I am.

(這句的開頭就是"幫助他人", 中間那一句"給予他們幫助"就不翻出來了,以免重複.)

也希望能藉此機會,好好磨練自己、充實自己。

I also hope that I can seize this opportunity to well train myself and broaden my horizons at the same time.

*broaden one's horizons: 充實自己的知識;擴充視野.

That's it!!

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。