promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

<急>歐洲旅行對話

老師要我們做一份關於歐洲旅行ㄉ英文對話...

譬如說搭飛機到歐洲ㄉ對話..

或是問路ㄉ對話...

反正一定要關於歐洲....

兩ㄍ人到三ㄍ人對話就好ㄌ...

一ㄍ人一定要說到五句話....

我明天就要交哩!!

拜託>"<

英文很強ㄉ人幫我想想吧ˇ

已更新項目:

順便補上中文謝謝>"

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

    A - 女子,B - 男子,C - 路人。

    A: Finally, we are in England.

    我們終於到了英國。

    B: Yeah, where should we go first?

    是啊,我們第一站去那?

    A: Well, let's see... According to the tour guide, the "must see" places are Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, British Musem, Big Ben...

    嗯,我看一下……根據旅遊書來看,『必看』的地方有白金漢宮、倫敦塔橋、大英博物館、大笨鐘……

    B: Hold on! I mean "first" stop, not everything in one day.

    等等!我是說『第一』站,不是要所有東西擠在同一天。

    A: Sorry, I am too excited. Alright, let's go to Tower Bridge first then. I heard that the ghost of Queen Anne sometimes shows up in there.

    對不起囉,我太興奮了。好啦,那我們先去倫敦塔橋好了。我聽說安妮皇后的鬼魂有時會在那出現。

    B: Yeah right; as if she would show up for you.

    聽你在喇叭,她會為妳出現才怪。

    A: Come on, I am just saying.

    我只是說說而已。

    B: Anyway, let's move. I think we should take the underground

    好了,我們動身吧。我認為應該搭地鐵去。

    A: Great idea! I have alwasy wanted to experienced the most complex subway system in the world.

    好主意!我早想見識一下世界上最複雜的地下交通系統。

    B: But, do you know how and where?

    但是,你知道如何坐及在那坐?

    A: Of course I... don't.

    我當然……是不知啦。

    B: What the....

    我勒……

    A: Let's ask someone.

    我們問人吧。

    A: Excuse me Sir, do you know where is the nearest underground?

    不好意思先生,你知道最近的地鐵在何處嗎?

    C: Sure, follow this road to the end and you will see the underground sign on your left hand side.

    當然,妳只要延這條路走到底,就會看到地鐵的標示在妳的左手邊。

    A: Thank you Sir. Just one more question, do you also happen to know how to get to the Tower Bridge?

    謝謝你先生。還有一個問題,你會不會也知道如何去倫敦塔橋?

    C: Absolutely! It's very simple and straightforward. Take the Jubilee line and get off in London Bridge.

    當然!很簡單直接。搭Jubilee線,然後在倫敦橋站下就好。

    A: Thank you very much.

    非常感謝。

    B: Thanks.

    謝啦。

    C: Have a nice day.

    祝你們有美好的一日。

    A, B: Bye.

    再見。

    2008-03-20 06:54:09 補充:

    錯誤

    I have alwasy wanted to experienced

    應為

    I have always wanted to experience

    參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。