Applellt 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中文翻譯成英文

在國小時,五育方面都力求均衡發展,也曾被選為模範生,因此在三年級時得到品德優良獎,畢業時得到五育精進獎。上了國中,剛開始成績不太理想,對我而言是一個蠻大的打擊。但老師很快就發現這個現象,常常在晚自習的時候對我不了解的地方,仔細在解說一次。那時,我就了解到教師有教無悔作育英才的偉大。慢慢的逐漸突顯自己的興趣與性向,地理和理化是我最拿手的科目,平時也喜歡一些有關於音樂的休閒活動,有時會寫些文章或新詩,在國二時曾得到國中新詩第三名,曾經參加過的社團有英語話劇社、啦啦隊,還曾經在學校表演過英語話劇,獲得不錯的成績。

現在的高中生活多采多姿,和同學們相處和樂。有時課業上不會我們會一起討論,在互相協助的過程中吸取了許多寶貴經驗。在社團方面參加過夢翔康輔社、LIFE健康社,學到一些生活技能,對簡單的食物烹煮和同儕相處間課外知識。有時也會有一些動態的活動,我們會帶著學弟妹一起跳舞,雖然剛開練習的時候總是特別累特別辛苦,常常必須利用課餘時間加緊練習而不影響正常課業,但是當大家合力完成一首歌的時候心中總有無限的成就感和喜悅

當我有星期日有空的時候會去當義工,那裡有很多的小朋友他們的家庭通常是有金錢困難或是離婚的家庭,爸爸媽媽沒有時間可以陪他們做功課或是陪他們玩,所以有些高中生會到那裏幫助他們完成作業或花一點時間關心他們了解他們

他們很可愛也很乖,所以如果我有時間我就會去陪陪他們,能幫助人真的很開心

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

翻 ~

(1)In the elementary school, five teach aspects to all try hard for a balanced development, once was chosen for the model student as well, therefore at grade three won the moral qualities good prize, got while graduating five taught an aggressive prize.Ascended a junior high school, just started result not that ideal, is a to me a great blow is pretty.But the teacher is very quick and then find this phenomenon, don't be cautiously explaining once to the place that I understand usually on the time in the self-study in night.At that time, I understand that the teacher has already taught to make to teach the greatness of the great talent without the regrets.Slowly bringing into relief interest and aptitude, geography and physics and chemistry gradually is I most the subject of specialty, the peacetime also likes some associations with sometimes write some articles or modern poetry concerning the recreational activity, once got modern poetry in the third place in junior high school at 2:00 in the country, once attended contains English stage play club, cheer-leading squad and even once performed English at school stage play, acquired good result.

(2)The senior high school in nowadays is living colorful, get along with the classmates and enjoy.Sometimes lessons top can't we will discuss together and absorbed much precious experience in the process of helping each other.Once attended dream to soar Kang to assist a club, the LIFE healthy club in the association, learn to some living technical abilities, cook to get along with peers a knowledge with outside lesson to the simple food.Sometimes there are also some activities of dynamic states, we will bring lower classman's younger sister to dance together

2008-03-23 15:52:54 補充:

2008-03-23 15:54:37 補充:

翻Once attended dream to soar Kang to assist a club, the LIFE healthy club in the association, learn to some living technical abilities, cook to get along with peers a knowledge with outside lesson to the simple food.

2008-03-23 15:55:05 補充:

翻 learn to some living technical abilities, cook to get along with peers a knowledge with outside lesson to the simple food.

2008-03-23 15:55:44 補充:

翻younger sister to dance togetheralthough just opened the time of practice always particularly tired usually have to make use of lesson

2008-03-23 15:56:06 補充:

2008-03-23 15:56:17 補充:

2008-03-23 15:56:29 補充:

2008-03-23 15:56:43 補充:

翻譯

2008-03-23 15:56:59 補充:

2008-03-23 15:57:16 補充:

翻when everyone's resultant force completes a song of time always have infinite sense of achievement and joy in the heart,

2008-03-23 15:57:35 補充:

2008-03-23 15:57:46 補充:

翻(3)When I was free on Sunday of time will be righteousness work, there have a lot of kids their families usually is have money difficulty or divorce of family, the father mother has no

2008-03-23 15:58:10 補充:

翻time and can accompanies them to do homework or accompany them to play, so some senior high schools get a meeting to help them to complete homework or spend a little times to concern them to understand them to there

2008-03-23 15:58:29 補充:

翻They are lovely also lovely, so if I sometimes I will go along with them, can help a person really happy

2008-03-23 15:59:07 補充:

不好意思把它分段

參考資料: .^^.
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。