promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Cathy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文爛..幫我改哪裡怪怪的?

幫我改看看哪裡怪怪的...

拜託了!

My friend is a girl. She is twenty three years old and is a waiter in a coffee bar where I often go. Her family has three persons and her mother is a very kind woman. I also like her very much. Her mother calls Carry who woks in a bank.

Friends call her Yvonne. She is a very beautiful girl and many boys like her. Many boys want to make a friendship with her ,but it is very difficult thing. Although she has a beauty face and a bad personality ,they don’t care about it. Everyone of them wants to be her boyfriend. It's a very silly thing for me.

She is an extrovert and dresses up well girl. She often changes boyfriends ,but she says she is not a playgirl that just wants to have a plentiful life. She is very nice because she often helps me when I have problems. Thanks to her help many things of mine I works propitiously. It owns us often abet teach other. We like sisters in a the same family so we come home to each other. I am happy to have a friend Yvonne and come through many things of live together.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My friend is a girl who is twenty three years old. She is a waiter in a coffee bar where I often go. Her family has three persons and her mother is a very kind woman. I also like her very much. Her mother's name is Carry and she works in a bank.

Her friends call her Yvonne. She is a very beautiful girl and many boys like her and want to make a friendship with her ,but it is a very difficult thing. She has a good looking with bad personality ,however, they don’t care about it. All of them wants to be her boyfriend, which is a very silly thing for me.

She is an extrovert and dresses up well girl. She often changes boyfriends ,but she said that she is not a playgirl that just wants to have a plentiful life. She is very nice because she often helps me when I have problems. I appreciate her help many things of mine I work propitiously. It owns us often abet teach other. We like sisters within the same family so we usually go to others house. I am happy to have a such friend, Yvonne and come through many things of live together.

2008-03-24 10:00:57 補充:

有一些字 句子不太通順

我把句子改一改

但是內容還是一樣的

有時候 倒裝句之類的

會比普通直接中翻英 要來的好!

參考資料: 自己, 我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

1. My friend is a twenty-three-year-old girl. She is a waitress at a coffee bar where I often go. There are three people in her family. Her mother, Carry, is a very kind woman who works at a bank. I like her very much.

2. The friend of mine, Yvonne, is a very beautiful young lady. Many

young men like her and want to make friends with her. But I think it's

not easy to do that. Yvonne is a beauty with bad personality.

3. Being her boyfriend is a silly thing. She never wants to be loved by

just one man.

4. Thank her for all the help to me.

5.We are like sisters of a family. We visit each other very often. I am

happy to have a friend like Yvonne, and we enjoy (or share) many things

in our life together.

以上謹依閣下文意略為修改,如有會錯文意之處,尚請見諒.

參考資料: 本人
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

第一行 waiter --- waitress

第二行 persons --- people