感激不盡~~

3 個解答

評分
  • Elisa
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hi,

I am not a linguistic expert but I found this information in the websites that I listed below. Hope this helps!

1)See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipa

Affricates and doubly articulated stops are represented by two symbols joined by a tie bar, either above or below the symbols. The six most common affricates are optionally represented by ligatures, though this is no longer official IPA usage,[1] because a great number of ligatures would be required to represent all affricates this way. Alternatively, a superscript notation for a consonant release is sometimes used to transcribe affricates, for example tˢ for t͡s, paralleling kˣ ~ k͡x. The symbols for the palatal plosives, <c ɟ>, are often used as a convenience for [t͡ʃ d͡ʒ] or similar affricates, even in official IPA publications, so they must be interpreted with care.

2) See: http://www.cla.calpoly.edu/~jrubba/phon/phon.spel....

Silent letters, such as the <e> of time, the <k> of knee, and the <gh> of sight, are letters which appear in a word, but do not in themselves represent a sound. Most silent letters were pronounced at an earlier stage of the history of English, but then, though the sound was lost from the word, the spelling did not change. Many critics of English spelling decry the retention of these letters, but they do serve a purpose. In some cases, they differentiate one word from another in spelling, for instance knot vs. not. Other silent letters participate in what are called spelling patterns: they make up for the shortage of vowel symbols we suffer (English has about 16 vowel phonemes, but we use only 5 letters to represent these). This value of silent letters is discussed below.

- To be Continued -

2008-03-25 01:42:49 補充:

Single consonants also provide cues to vowel pronunciation when contrasted with the use of a single consonant followed by silent . For example: tap vs. tape, pip vs. pipe

- To be Continued -

2008-03-25 01:43:17 補充:

Although the final is not pronounced and therefore might seem useless, it is actually an important cue that tells us how to pronounce the preceding vowel.

- To be Continued -

2008-03-25 01:45:28 補充:

Silent and also signal how to pronounce the vowel in a word; compare , , , , , , , .

2008-03-25 01:49:10 補充:

Oop! This did not get posted last time

Silent also signals how to pronounce the vowels in a word; compare , , , , , , ,

2008-03-25 01:50:26 補充:

This is strange. I will post another time.

Silent also signals how to pronounce the vowels in a word; compare:

fit, fight, mit, might, sit, sight, sin, sign

2008-03-25 01:52:33 補充:

By the way, the symbols did not get carried over. So for answer to #1, you have to look up the source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipa for those symbols if they are not clear to you.

2008-03-25 01:54:04 補充:

Lastly, I wanted to say that the source of my answers is linguistic websites and Wikipedia. Not myself.

參考資料: Myself. Studied English abroad at the age of 11. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992
  • 1 0 年前

試試下面這個網站:http://www.uiowa.edu/~acadtech/phonetics/english/f... palatal(硬顎音)、Lingua- velar(軟顎音)、Glottal(聲門音)。點選Consonants(子音)的分類Voice(發音聲音),所有子音依發音有無聲音分為兩類:Voiced(有聲音)、Voiceless(無聲音)。點選Vowels(母音)的分類Monophthongs(單母音),所有單母音依發音位置分為三類:Front(舌前音)、Central(舌中音)、Back(舌後音);另可點選Vowels(母音)的分類Diphthongs(雙母音)。

我不鼓勵台灣學生用自然發音法(Phonics)學習發音,除非你從小學習美語,而且目前腦中已有大約一萬幾千個字彙的音。因為自然發音法主要是美國人教學齡小朋友學習閱讀(reading)及拼寫(spelling)的工具,也就是教導已能聽講美語的小朋友,把腦中的語音化作文字,同時因為學會了這些技巧,從而在爾後學習生字時更易掌握它的發音。不過它並不是用來作為學習發音的工具!

• 1 0 年前

我再猜想

sign

gn 發n

沒發g的音

因為後面都沒有任何母音字母 所以無法發音

一個單字裡面 如果只有發一個音都只有一個母音

母音字母a e i o u

但是也有例外唷

因為有些單字發一個音的

裡面有兩個母音字 但是這兩個母音字通常都有一個特定音

像是warm