Promoted
YOO
Lv 4
YOO 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我檢查這篇英文文章

請幫我把單字或是文法的問題給挑出來

拜託囉!!

My family:

My name is Jason Su. I grow up in a village named Hunei. I am seventeen years old now. There are seven members in my family. I have grandfather and grandmother and two sisters. My family is very companionate.

My particularity:

Now I study in Lu-Chu Senior High School. I am a very easy person to get along with. I like to come into contact with people. And I have a lot of friends. We like to gossip and discuss with homework together. But I am always held my ground. For example, if my friend wrong. I will hold my ground and tell them my mind. But we still have a good relationship. Because they all known my particularity.

My hobby:

My favorite hobby is play guitar and listen music. I am enjoying this action. At home, I always take my guitar and play for a moment. I even performance at department store in Christmas. This is a very important experience for me. Now I am a guitar tutor in Tainan’s church. In the middle of this, I learn many things in this work such as manage my students and a method of doing a good teacher.

My hope:

If I can successfully enter your school. I will do my best on course. However, I hope I can learn more from school and contribute to social in the future. I went to serve in the social and help children and old people. Thanks you can give me a good chance to do this.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. I grow up in a village named Hunei. *** I grew up in a village named Hunie.

2. There are seven members in my family. I have grandfather and grandmother and two sisters.

*** There are seven members in my familhy, including my grandfather, grandmother, and two sisters.

3. My family is very companionate. *** My family memebers get along with harmony.

4. I am a very easy person to get along with. *** I'm a easy-going person to get along with.

5. I like to come into contact with people. And I have a lot of friends.

*** I like to contact with people and then make lots of friends.

6. But I am always held my ground. *** However, I always insist my own opinion.

7. For example, if my friend wrong. I will hold my ground and tell them my mind.

*** For example, if my friends are wrong, I'll stick to my own ideas and tell them what was on my mind.

8. But we still have a good relationship. Because they all known my particularity.

*** Even with some arguments, we still keep a good relationship, because they all know my personality.

9. My favorite hobby is play guitar and listen music. *** My favorite hobby is playing guitar and listening to music.

10. I am enjoying this action. *** I am very fond of these leisure activities.

11. I even performance at department store in Christmas. *** I even have the chance to perform at a Department store on Christmas.

12. I learn many things in this work such as manage my students and a method of doing a good teacher.

*** I have learnt many things during this working experience, such as the management of students

and the method of being a good teacher.

13. If I can successfully enter your school. I will do my best on course.

*** If I can get the permission to enter your school successfully, I'll try my very best to dedicate on my courses.

參考資料: Grace TA's contributions
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。