sandy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我要寄信給我外國朋友,請幫我中翻英此信內容好嗎?

幫我翻譯以下內容好嗎

往後我會再慢慢練習翻譯

不過這次的比較重要(我不要字典翻譯嘿..)

拜託了

1.翻譯內容:

不好意思,你們要的詩歌譜現在才傳送給你們,歌曲名稱是:........。這首歌是台灣東部教會的創作曲,記得是一位原住民青年弟兄創作的詩歌,因為這首歌還未送去審核,所以只能拿到簡譜,而台灣東部教會這裡都是按照自己的情感來彈奏的,所以附送這首歌的兩種版本MP3給你,第一首是原創這首歌的教會唱的,第二首是另外一所教會青年唱的,如果還有任何問題,你可以再回信給我唷,願 神祝福你。

2.單字翻譯:

﹡中文簡譜

﹡原創

﹡青年

~ 謝謝嚕 ~

已更新項目:

我要正確且專業的翻譯唷

我不知道哪個才是正確的

所以請大家註明一下您們

是採何種管道翻譯的

因為是要寄到國外的

所以不好意思出錯

拜託了~各位~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.翻譯內容:

不好意思,你們要的詩歌譜現在才傳送給你們,歌曲名稱是:........。這首歌是台灣東部教會的創作曲,記得是一位原住民青年弟兄創作的詩歌,因為這首歌還未送去審核,所以只能拿到簡譜,而台灣東部教會這裡都是按照自己的情感來彈奏的,所以附送這首歌的兩種版本MP3給你,第一首是原創這首歌的教會唱的,第二首是另外一所教會青年唱的,如果還有任何問題,你可以再回信給我唷,願 神祝福你。

I am sorry for the late reply. With this Email is the notes for the hymn that you requested. This hymn is originated in a church in Eastern Taiwan. I remember is made by a brother who is an aborigine . Because the hymn is not yet sent to proper authority for checking, so we can only obtain the sample notes. They plays it with their feelings in church in Eastern Taiwan. so I included two MP3 versions to you. The first one is the church which originated this, and second one is sing by youth in other church. If you have any further questions, please send me Email. May God bless you.

2.單字翻譯:

﹡中文簡譜

Chinese simple note.

﹡原創

Originated.

﹡青年

Youth.

參考資料: ~Self~
  • 1 0 年前

1 翻譯內容:

Sorry, the poem table that you want was not conveyed to you until now, the song name was: ......... The song Taiwan creation song that east teach, it remembers to be one aboriginal young poem that brothers created, because this song has not sent verifying yet, can only get the numbered musical notation, teach here to play according to one's own emotion in the east of Taiwan, so two kinds of edition MP3 which give this song as an addition were given to you, the first was sung by churches of this original song, the second is that another one teaches what the youth sang, if there is any question, you can write back to give it to me well again, wish the god to bless you.

2單字翻譯:

中文簡譜* Chinese numbered musical notation

原創* Original

青年* The youth

參考資料: 翻譯
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。