Eva 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我翻譯這一小段成英文嗎~謝謝

爸爸這個名詞聽起來似乎很接近但卻又很遙遠的感覺,小學三年級時爸爸因為生病而過世,當時的我只知道爸爸過世了但總覺得不真實,常想一個人怎麼會就這樣從此消失呢?而且一個小孩懂什麼呢,只是跟著大人哭,哭完繼續過生活。我記得,開始對父親有印象應該是幼稚園的時候吧.記得爸爸高高的.很帥.總是很嚴肅不常笑所以感覺起來很有威嚴.讓人不好親近的樣子.甚至有時會覺得有點怕他.這是我印象中的爸爸!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

爸爸這個名詞聽起來似乎很接近但卻又很遙遠的感覺,小學三年級時爸爸因為生病而過世,當時的我只知道爸爸過世了但總覺得不真實,常想一個人怎麼會就這樣從此消失呢?而且一個小孩懂什麼呢,只是跟著大人哭,哭完繼續過生活。我記得,開始對父親有印象應該是幼稚園的時候吧.記得爸爸高高的.很帥.總是很嚴肅不常笑所以感覺起來很有威嚴.讓人不好親近的樣子.甚至有時會覺得有點怕他.這是我印象中的爸爸!

Daddy this noun sounds very near but also seem far away. My daddy passes away because of illness when I was in primary 3. At that time, I just know that my Daddy passed away but had always thought it is not real. I have often thought that how could a person just vanish? Beside how a little child could understand, I could only cry with the adult, after crying life goes on. I remembered that, I started to have impression on my father supposed to be in my kindergarten time. I remembered that daddy is a tall, handsome, always serious and seldom smiles person. Therefore I felt he is a person with great dignity and let other feel that he is an unapproachable person. Sometime I even feel that I am a bit afraid of him and this is my impression of my daddy!

• 1 0 年前

Daddy this noun sounds to approach when actually very remote feeling, elementary school three grades the daddy because of to fall ill as if very much passes away, then I only knew the daddy passed away but had always thought not really, often thought how a person could like this henceforth vanish? Moreover a child understands any, only is crying with the adult, to cry to continue the life. I remembered that, starts to have the impression to the father to be supposed to be preschool's time Remembered the daddy is high Very graceful Very is always serious not often smiles therefore felt has the dignity very much Lets appearance which the person not good is intimate with Even sometimes can think a little fears him This is in my impression daddy!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。