promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Rex 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

關於GreenHouse請高手幫忙看看有無錯誤

Today, I'm going to talk about environmental problems.

There are so many pollutions in the world, especially the air pollution.

Our world is facing a serious problem. It’s called “Greenhouse Effect”.

The problem of Greenhouse Effect is a hot issue. With technology is advanced, there is a global warming.

Global warming results in rapid increase of temperature and carbon dioxide in our atmosphere. Now some part of the North Pole's glacier has been dissolved, and the sea level has arisen. Many animals lose their habitat, even become extinct.

Maybe Taiwan will be flooded one day. Don't you think that is a terrible thing? So…we must be thinking what could we do to protect our beautiful Earth!

By the way, there are some methods to reduce this problem including taking the public transportation, planting trees, and classifying garbage.

Finally, I hope there is a beautiful world to live for us and our descendants.

另外有高手知道怎樣分段念 怎樣的語氣比較順嗎! 麻煩了謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(introduction 像引言一樣的性質)

There're all kinds of environmental problems coming out all over the world.

Among them, the air pollution actually plays a vital role in influencing our lives.

(topic sentence破題的效果)

Today I'm going to talk about a serious worldwide issue, which is called“Greenhouse Effect.”

(body paragraph內文1- 闡述greenhouse effect的效果)

With the advancement of technology, we do enjoy leading a more convenient life but simultaneously encounter the "global warming."

Global warming results in rapid increase of temperature and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

Now some parts of the glacier in the North Pole has dissolved, and the sea level is also rising gradually. Many animals lose their habitats or even become extinct, such as the cute polar bears in the North Pole. What's more, Taiwan could be flooded one day.

It's a really terrible outcome, isn't it?

(body paragraph內文2- 闡述我們該如何做)

Threfore, the primary task now for us is to think of what we could do to protect our beautiful Earth!

We can actually take public transportations, planting more trees, and classifying the trash carefully.

(conclusion)

Finally, I hope there still could be a beautiful world to live for us and our descendants, and every man in the world is reponsible for carring out this possibility.

我的意見:(以上已經幫你修改一些了)

1. pollution跟global warming都是不可數的,前不可加a(n),後不可加s

2. 內文2的部分有點過短,你或許可以考慮要不要再加一些細節

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。