promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
芃芃
Lv 5
芃芃 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

中翻英~對象是同學會

1993年迄今,會聯絡的就會聯絡,失蹤的也早就失蹤,每一屆同學會主辦人,誰不是像個老媽

子一樣,一個一個的打電話聯絡,哪一屆列席的不是十多人至廿多人,而2006年只有8人;這不是單單是主辦人的責任,而是每個人參與度的問題,我試著去做及改變這一切,任何一點渺茫機會都不放過,但我放棄了!

以上請幫忙翻譯成英文~謝謝~

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Since 1993, each organizer has been trying to be in touch with all of the people in class, but still lots of them are nowhere to be found. Anyone in charge of the reunion has been working their butts off trying to get hold of everyone since the beginning. So far only 10 to 20 people (at tops) showed up in each reunion. In 2006, a mere 8 people came! One shouldn't blame it solely on the organizers. Everyone should take responsibility for the turn out of the reunion. I tried my best to change the situation but failed and I'm not even going to try anymore.

參考資料: 自已 而且經過美籍親人校對
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 海平
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

From 1993 till now, those who stayed in touch would keep contact, and those who lost contact just disappeared. The organizers through out the years all tried like mothers who lost their sons that they kept calling every single one of the classmates, yet there were always only about 10 to 20 people showed up. There were only 8 people participated in 2006. This should not be the responsibility of the organizers only, but everyone else's. I tried to change the situation, and hang on to every little chance, but I just had to give up.

(大致上是這樣啦! 沒有一個個字翻, 不過很接近了)

• 1 0 年前

So far in 1993, will be contacted to contact the missing have disappeared long ago, the students will host each session, like a mother who is not

Son, the one called a contact, which is not one of the more than 10 people in attendance to 27 people, while in 2006 only 8; This is not just the responsibility of the host, but each person participation of the question, I try and the change to do all this, to make any slim chance left off, but I gave up!

參考資料: ^^
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。