◆Winey ◇ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文聽力....~”~幫我找聽錯的字!!!急

幫我聽錯字>"<Please, thanks a thousand times!!!

關於影片:

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/75100_news-repo...

影片內容:

Hello, I am Bill Albin, and I behalf an expert village.

I’m going to teach you what you need to know to be a local news reporter.

In this clip, we goanna talk about packages, packages are one of the four basic types of the News stories, of course you have Readers, you have Veohs, you have Vobsub, and of course Packages.

What a package is?

It’s a completely a preper (TV)不確定的單字 news stories that includes the reporter and it includes the video, and it includes sound bites, it includes entire story on tape.

So, what that does for us is it allows the news reporter to be doing many things in the same time.

I can be on that location in this story, and at six o’clock, you see me in the different stories, have a lot of need to do things, includes the multiple shows in the same time.

A package we have me doing probably stand up, it would be recorded me standing up or sitting down or doing whatever it is just put it in the stories.

Um…that would be a piddling clip, and you would then see the video and hear what I’m talking and you have sound bites and you may see me again, but I am not actually there (at)不確定的單字 that time, when you see me (at) 不確定的單字 the air and there’s a lot of things you would do is still be in the program with this packages, at six o‘clock.

yeah the enter working on another story for seen the ten o’clock show, so at ten o’clock I maybe live in the news room or live on location or doing something else, or the last thing to do of multiple stories during my day and be a more productive reporter.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, I'm Bill Albin, and on behalf of ExpertVillage, I'm going to teach you what you need to know to be a local news reporter.

In this clip, we're gonna talk about 'Packages'. Packages are one the of four basic types of news stories. Of course, you have readers, you have Veohs, you have Vobsubs, and of course, Packages.

What a Package is, it's a completely pre-produced story, that includes the reporter, that includes video, that includes sound bytes, that includes the entire story on tape. So what that does for us, is... it allows many(1) news reporters to be doing many things at the same time.

I could be out on the location at this story, yet at six o'clock, you see me doing a different story. That allows me to do things of multiple shows at the same time.

A Package would have me to doing what's called a stand-up. It would be a recorded me standing up, or sitting down, or doing whatever it is that's put into the story. Um... I would be appearing in the clip, I would then... you would see video, you would still hear me talking, then you might have sound bytes and then you may see me again, and then... but I'm not actually there at that time.

When you see that air, and what this allows me to do, is still be in the program with this package, at six o'clock. Yet the enterprising or working on another story, for, say(2), a ten o'clock show. So at ten o'clock, I may be live in the news room, or live on location, or doing something else, but it allows me to do multiple stories during my day, and be a more productive reporter.

1: 不確定

2: 這裡的 say 前後一定要有逗點,是文章的寫法,所以那一句的逗點比較多是正常的。

2008-04-17 09:48:21 補充:

最後一句的 'may be' 一定要這樣寫,may + BE verb,而非 'maybe'。

參考資料: It's my field
  • 1 0 年前

I hope the following helps:

Hello, I am Bill Albin, and on the behalf of expert village I’m going to teach you what you need to know to be a local news reporter.

In this clip we’re goanna to talk about packages. Packages are one of the four basic types of News stories; of course you have Readers, you have Veohs, you have Vobsub, and of course Packages. What a package is it’s a completely a pre-produced story that includes the reporter, that includes video, that includes sound bites, that includes the entire story on tape. So, what that does for us is it allows me the reporter to be doing many things at the same time. I could be on location at this story, get up six o’clock, you see me doing a different story. That allows me to do things like multiple shows at the same time. A package would have me doing what’s call a stand up. It would be a recorded me standing up or sitting down or doing whatever it is that is pertinent to the story. Um…I would be appearing in a clip, and I would then, you would see video and hear me talking, then you might have sound bites and then you may see me again in it. But I am not actually there at that time when you see that air and what this allows me to do is still be in the program with this package at six o‘clock.

Yet the enterprising working on another story first thing at ten o’clock show. So at ten o’clock I maybe live in the news room or live on location or doing something else. It allows me to do multiple stories during my day and be a more productive reporter.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。