- 立屏Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. I value my living privacy a lot, as I think everyone should have their own time and space, aside from other people's interruption.
2. Doing self-reflection often, it let me aware not to make the same mistake again.
3. I recognize Bill Gates not only as a successful business man, but also a kind personal in public service.
4. I often heard people complaining about daily traffic jam or the lack of civism in common.
5. I do judge people at first sight while we first meet. But I do value characteristic after a few meetings.
6. It's vital to dress accordingly, keep a tidy looking with a warm smile, and not too overly stressed attitude while talk to the interviewees.
- SigmaLv 71 0 年前
I put my privacy as the highest priority. I think everybody should have their own space and time not interrupted by others.
Regular self-reflection will help to avoid the same mistakes under similar situations.
I think Bill Gates is very successful not only in his career, but also in charities.
Very often I hear people complaining the traffic jams and lack of public morale.
I judge a person by appearance on first encounter. With much more acquaintance, I won't judge by appearance.
People go for an interview should dress properly and keep a tidy appearance with smiles. No need to be too nervous. Just be easy with the major interviewer.參考資料： 自己
- 1 0 年前
1. I take my life privacy very much Because I thought each people all
should have own time and the space, needs to receive the bystander to
2. Frequently the self- introspection causes when I next time will
meet the same condition, cannot again make the similar mistake
3. I thought Bill covers this not only is at the enterprise has the
achievement very much, does not fall the person after the public
4. I frequently hear to the others to complain daily the traffic jam
perhaps everybody does not have the public-spirited
5. When I saw a person at the same time time, I can first judge people
solely on appearance, but after many several understandings, cannot
conclude him by the semblance
6. Interviews the person must put on the appropriate clothing The
semblance maintains clean and the smiling face Do not go to extremes
anxiously, is natural interviews with the manager