promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請大家幫我修改一下這篇英文日記!

April 19, 2008

Today I was unhappy because I have a bad friend in my ESL class is from Korean.He is so stupid.He always hits my head or say some bad words for me.Today my three best friends saw that.They said ‘’Don’t do that!!’’and then he said a Korean bad word.One of my friend is from Chile,she told me,I must say something to him and I can’t just left he hits me.But I told her I’m scary to say .My friend was very angry.I’m glad I have this friends.

可以請大家幫我改一下文法嗎??

如果英文很強的可以留下即通通或msn嗎?

4 個解答

評分
  • River
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Today I was not happy because one of the classmates in my ESL class from Korea treated me badly. He is so stupid and always hits me on my head or speaks ill of me. Today three of my best friends saw that again and said “You shouldn’t do that!” And then he said a Korean dirty language. One of my friends from Chile told me to warn him not to do that again. But I told her I was scared to talk to him. My friends were all very angry at him. I’m glad I have these friends.

【註】有一句要用「現在簡單式」He is so stupid and always hits me on my head or speaks ill of me. 以表達現在的事實。還有最後一句 I’m glad I have these friends. 其他都要使用「過去簡單式」

參考資料: River + teacher
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • katie
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

hello~~!

Today,I was unhappy beacuse I have a bad friend in my ESL calss

is from Korean.He is so stupid.He always hits my head or said some

bad word to me.Toady,my three best friends saw that.They said,''

Don't do that.''Then,he said a Korean bad word.One of my friend is

from Chile,she told me that I must said somethind to him,and I can

just lets him hits me.But I told her that I'm scared to said.My friend

was vry angry about that.I'm glad I have this friend,

Sorry I DON'T have MSN or 即通通!~

參考資料: Myself!
  • 1 0 年前

I am very unhappy today. There is a very nasty classmate who is a Korean in my ESL class. He often hits my head and talks me down. Three of my best friends saw what happened today and they have tired to stop him. In return, he swore at us in Korean. One of my friend who is from Chile has told me to do something about his bully behavior. I am scared to stand up to him and this has made my friends quite unhappy. I know my friends are on my side and am very fortunate to have such friends.

如果你想要用英文來回應那位韓國人的話,我很樂意替你翻譯.只要告訴我你想要說的話

參考資料: 定居海外的經驗
  • 老蔡
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Today I was unhappy because one of the classmates in my ESL class who is from Korean treated me bad.He was so stupid and always hit my head or said some bad words to me.Today, he treated me bad again,and my three best friends saw that.They said ‘’Don’t do that!!’’and then he said a Korean filthy lauguage. One of my friends who is from Chile,told me to talk to him ,and warn him not to do those things.But I told her I’m scary to talk to him .My friends were very angry with him, and helped me a lot.I’m glad I have those friends.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。