Promoted
Paddy 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

10點,英文3分鐘演講稿

題目:

時尚 ↓

Famous Taiwan Designers Influences

電腦↓

Interesting Ways to Use the Computer

What Would Life BE Like Without Computers?

What Will They Be Used for in the Future?

未來↓

What Will You Be in 2028?

從這三大類選一個

至少要有四段 (16開的紙二至5頁)

或者把我寫好的改一改之後繼續寫下去

Nowadays, people use computers almost everyday. They use

computers to find infromation, to communiate with their friends far

away from another country, some people even use them to buy things

on the Net.Looks like the computers seem to be so useful.

這是我寫的,很爛。

所以大家救救我吧!

已更新項目:

不好意思 @@

妳寫的好深

以我的英文能力

實在寫不出這樣的作文 -   -

可以麻煩你把一寫部份改簡單易點嗎

拜託了 :D

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

題目:What would life be like without computers?

I once heard someone said that all of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness. I completely agree with this statement.

The computer plays an extremely important role in our daily lives. People depends on the computer so much that they seem to get addicted to it. For instance, checking emails, shopping online, finding driving directions, playing games, doing homework and so on.

There is no doubt, the invention of computer brings convenience into our lives, at the same time it also takes away the time we should spend with our family, doing outdoor activities or something more important that we don't even notice it while we are sitting in front of the computer.

Think with me about this question - What would your life be like without computers? Take advantage of the computer and make a better life for yourself or let the computer consumes your life - it is your choice!

2008-05-04 02:33:13 補充:

"People depends...." 改為 People depend...

2008-05-05 14:53:06 補充:

以下是修改成較簡單的版本..

2008-05-05 14:54:49 補充:

Nowadays, people use computers almost everyday. They use computers to find information, communicate with their friends, shop online and so on. Computer is one of the most important inventions in the 20th century. I often think about this question - what would life be like without computers?

2008-05-05 14:57:07 補充:

Before the computer was invented, we go to the library when we need to look for information; we write or visit friends in another town; we hang out with family on weekends and go shopping.

2008-05-05 15:01:13 補充:

After the computer was invented, things changed. We use the computers to do almost everything even without leaving our homes. Some people say computers save them a lot of time, others say they would be bored to death without computers in their lives.

2008-05-05 15:12:16 補充:

後段在"意見"欄...

2008-05-05 15:13:21 補充:

Funnily enough, I once read on the internet, a mother communicate with her daughter via Yahoo instant messenger although they in the same house. It just tells me that people become lazier and lazier since they use computers to do everything.

2008-05-05 15:14:05 補充:

What would life be like without computer? I leave with the famous saying by Sydney J. Harris "The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers."

2008-05-06 04:07:03 補充:

What would life be like without computers? I leave you with the famous saying by Sydney J. Harris "The real danger is not that computers will beging to think like men, but that men will beging to think like computers."

2008-05-06 04:08:53 補充:

更正...

這一段漏打一個字 live, communicate要加s

,a mother communicates with her daughter via Yahoo instant messenger although they live in the same house.

參考資料: myself, myself, myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。