Milly 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

句字中翻英哦!!麻煩了~~關於女人的話題!禁翻譯機哦

我記得有一個故事,是在說一個女人應該要把家庭跟小孩顧好,而男人以事業為重,可是故事中的女主角是一位很出色的女強人,卻因為在工作方面比他老公傑出,結果確離婚收場..

我認為女人也可以以事業為重,女生也是會有好的工作表現,現在男女平等,男人也可以做家事啊,以後我也希望自己是女強人不用以家為重。

ps句字中翻英哦!!禁翻譯機:)

用簡單的單字就可以了哦!

麻煩了^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I remember that there is a story, saying a woman should take care of the family well the child , and the man puts undertaking first, but the leading lady in the story is a very outstanding woman of exceptional talent and ability, more outstanding than his husband because in work , finally true divorce wind up..

I think that women can put undertaking first too , girl students will have good work performance too, the equality of men and women now, the man can do the family matters too, I will hope too afterwards that oneself is that the woman of exceptional talent and ability needn't put family first.

希望能幫到你~~

• 1 0 年前

我記得有一個故事,是在說一個女人應該要把家庭跟小孩顧好,而男人以事業為重,可是故事中的女主角是一位很出色的女強人,卻因為在工作方面比他老公傑出,結果確離婚收場..

I remembered a story that said woman should take good care of the family and children and the man should make career as a priority. However in this story leading actress is an outstanding career woman. But she was force to divorce her husband because she is more capable than her husband in the career.

我認為女人也可以以事業為重,女生也是會有好的工作表現,現在男女平等,男人也可以做家事啊,以後我也希望自己是女強人不用以家為重。

I believe that woman can also take career as priority and also could perform well in her job. Now, man and woman have the same status therefore man could also do housework. In the future, I hope that can be a career woman and not take family as priority.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。