march 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

[急]請幫忙中翻英 很急 贈20點

當我看著窗外熙來攘往的街道時,映入眼簾的大部分是一對對因愛而結合的伴侶,或許是天真無邪手牽手的小情人,也或許是為生活忙碌打拼的年輕夫妻,更或許是乎相扶持一生的老夫老妻,當我看看自己時,我不禁開始想像:我心目中的理想情人

就外貌而言,我傾向於看起來讓人有舒服感的女生,臉蛋不用漂亮,身材不用火辣,更不用濃妝豔抹,只要看起來乾淨有氣質,讓人有想親近她的感覺,

就個性而言,我希望他是個樂觀開朗的人,臉上時時掛著笑容,而那笑容似乎有化解一切煩惱的魔力,為我的生活帶來歡樂;我也希望他是一個喜歡運動的女生,就如同我一般,我們可以一起在體育館內打球,在操場上奔跑,一起揮灑青春的汗水;我更希望他是體貼善解人意的女生,能在我難過的時候陪伴我,當我的垃圾桶;在我忙碌時不會任性,會在身邊默默的支持我,鼓勵我,她,在我的生活中注入一股強大的能量,是我活力的泉源!

如果生命中真有那麼一個女孩,我想我一定比任何人都還要幸福!

最後,希望大家都能找到自己的Mrs.Right,如果你已經擁有了,那恭喜你!祝福你!因為要找到相愛的兩人是多麼的不容易啊!如果你還沒遇到,沒關係!仔細看看你周圍!或許她就在你身邊,如果你發現了,就好好把握,勇敢告白吧!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

When I am watching the street bustling with activity outside the window, the majority of heaving in sight is a companion that combined because of liking in pairs, perhaps is the innocent and pure little lover hand in hand, perhaps it is for the busy young couple who strove of life too, support old wife of an old fellow like me of all one's life perhaps even more, when I see oneself, I can't help beginning to imagine: Ideal lover, I of mind

as regards appearance, I is it is it let people have comfortable girl students of sense to seem to incline, the cheek is not used beautifully, the stature needn't be hot, needn't make up and wipe gaudily thick, it has good manners so long as seem clean, let people think of the feeling on intimate terms her,

As regards individual character, I hope he is an optimistic and optimistic person, often hang the smile on the face, and that smile seems to dissolve all worried magic power, bring the happiness for my life; I hope too he is a girl student who likes sports, general like me, we can play ball in the gymnasium together, run on the playground, write the sweat of the youth freely and easily together; I hope even more he shows consideration for the understanding girl student, can accompany me when I am sad, in my garbage bin; Can wilful when I am busy, will at one's side support I quietly, encourage me, she, pours into a whiff of strong energy in my life, it is a fountainhead of my vigor!

If life it has to be then one girl really, I think I will certainly also want the happiness than no one!

Finally, hope everybody can find one's own Mrs.Right, if you have, then congratulate you! Bless you! Because should find how difficult two persons in love are! If you have not met yet, it doesn't matter! See you around carefully! Perhaps she is just at your side, if you find, hold carefully, brave public notice! ! !

參考資料: 自己.
  • 阿ken
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

When I look at the window-hee to Rang to the streets, the most eye Yingru pair is due to the combination of love and partner, is perhaps the innocent lover of small hand-in-hand, may be busy Work hard but for the life of young couples, more Perhaps between the Laofulaoqi of supporting life, when I look at themselves, I can not help but start to imagine: I have in mind the ideal Valentine's

On the appearance, I tend to look people are uncomfortable sense of the girls, not pretty face and is not hotties, not Nongzhuangyanma, as long as it is clean temperament, people have to get close to her feeling,

On the personality, I hope he is optimistic about the bright, smiling face hung from time to time, and that smile seems to have resolved all the problems of magic, for my life happy and I hope he is a favorite sport of girls , Like me, we can play together in the gym, running on the playground, together with sweat, Huisa youth, I also hope that he is considerate savvy girls, to accompany me when I am sad, when I refuse Barrels in the busy I will not willful, in the silence around the support me, encourage me, she, in my life into a powerful energy, I was the source of vitality!

If life is really a girl then, I think I will certainly more than any people to happiness!

Finally, hope everyone can find their own Mrs.Right, if you already have, Congratulations! Bless you! Because to find the two men were in love, how Burongyia if you have not, okay! Carefully to see See you around! Perhaps she around you, if you found, to capitalise on, brave confession!!

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。