promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請說出它的topic跟main idea

Most people think that the only way to get rid of unwanted household appliances, clothing or furniture is to haul them to the garbage dump. However, just because you don't want that old bookshelf or the shirts you haven't worn for a year doesn't mean that someone else can't use them. This is the philosophy behind the freecycle network.

Deron Beal started Freecycle in Arizona in 2003 by emailing 30 or 40 friends. He asked them if they had anything lying around the house that they wanted to get rid of. Almost immediately, this small net work expanded to include 800 members.

Since its establishment, many people in need have benefited from the Freecycle network. A victim of Hurricane Katrina was able to furnish a new home with items from Freecycle. A woman in Texas was able to collect items from Freecycle for orphans in Haiti. The organization is not only about helping people but also about reducing wasted by keeping 300 million tons of trash out of landfills everyday. Therefore, if you have any unwanted items collecting dust in your house, "freecycle" them and make a difference in someone else's life.

請告訴我他的Main idea跟topic

我想知道我猜的對不對!

因為要上台講= =!

拜託了!各位!

已更新項目:

這是空中英文還哪個英文的文章~

4 個解答

評分
  • amigo
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Answer:

Topic: On Reusing Abandoned Materials

Main idea: Abandoned materials can and should be reused.

======================

Notes for 匿名 (anonymity):

1) My answer is based on the three paragraghs given.

2) If there are more than the three paragraphs, for example, a

complete article, then the answer may be expanded into a larger

one, such as the following:

Topic: On Handling Wastes (or: On Environment Protection)

Main idea: We should incorporate the 4Rs (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

and Recover) into our daily routine.

[Rationale: “Reuse” is only one of the four ways to cope with

waste problems.]

==================

2008-05-11 01:23:58 補充:

Hi, 匿名 (anonymity):

What you're asking for is "topic and main idea", not translation, right?

I hope you will find my answer and comments helpful. If, however, you

have any further queries, feel free to write to me.

wish you luck!

2008-05-11 01:28:29 補充:

Hi, 匿名 (anonymity):

Also please note that Freecycle herein mentioned should be an organization, not an ordinary noun as seemingly translated by (001) into Chinese.

Again, good luck!

jmclin8@yahoo.com.tw

參考資料: myself, myself, myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • A Mi
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

我的意見~參考看看~

Main idea: Freecycle (多利用資源回收 freecycle network)

Topic: 環保可以助人一舉2得

• Pogo
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Most people think that the only way to get rid of unwanted household appliances, clothing or furniture is to haul them to the garbage dump. However, just because you don't want that old bookshelf or the shirts you haven't worn for a year doesn't mean that someone else can't use them. This is the philosophy behind the freecycle network.

大部分人把舊東西丟掉(電器, 衣服或家具), 但是你不要的舊東西並不表示別人就不要, 這就是免費循環網路.

Deron Beal started Freecycle in Arizona in 2003 by emailing 30 or 40 friends. He asked them if they had anything lying around the house that they wanted to get rid of. Almost immediately, this small net work expanded to include 800 members.

Deron Beal 於2003年在亞利桑那州寄了30-40人電子信. 他只問他們家裡有沒東西要丟的, 很快的信件轉來轉去, 800人於是加入了這網路.

Since its establishment, many people in need have benefited from the Freecycle network. A victim of Hurricane Katrina was able to furnish a new home with items from Freecycle. A woman in Texas was able to collect items from Freecycle for orphans in Haiti. The organization is not only about helping people but also about reducing wasted by keeping 300 million tons of trash out of landfills everyday. Therefore, if you have any unwanted items collecting dust in your house, "freecycle" them and make a difference in someone else's life.

自從這網路開始成立, 很多人都受惠, ㄧ個Katrina 颶風 (在紐澳良啦) 的受害者因而得以藉著這個免費循環網路把家裡的家具都擺齊了. 一位德州婦女因而得以藉這網路幫助海地的孤兒. 這網路不但幫助人, 也免於每日製造了300萬噸的垃圾. 因此如果你不想要不要的東西囤積灰塵, 送到"免費循環" 來改變另一個人的生活.

參考資料: 住美國20年了
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

這是論文的內容嗎?

那論文的摘要就是重點摟~

再輔以圖表講解

就是不錯的報告了

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。