. 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急需英文回答Q&A

請有看過穿著Prada的惡魔的網友們幫我回答下列問題!!

*要用英文回答

*文法要正確唷!

1.what is the name of the movie?

2.what is the story of the movie?

3.which role do you like the best?why?

4.please write down your feedback about thes movie?

以上四個問題就請各位網友們的當忙了!!謝謝> <

已更新項目:

回答不用太長,意思有就ok了!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.what is the name of the movie?

The devil wears Prada

2.what is the story of the movie?

its about a graduated girl named Andrea who intended to be a newspaper journalist, but ended up working for Miranda, the high-profile, fabulously successful editor of Runway magazine. Of course the job is difficult to keep, Andrea is sorely tested each and every day. But she puts up with it all by keeping her eyes on the prize: a recommendation from Miranda that will get Andrea a top job at any magazine of her choosing. As things escalate from the merely unacceptable to the downright outrageous, however, Andrea begins to realize that the job a million girls would die for may just kill her. And even if she survives, she has to decide whether or not the job is worth the price of her soul.

3.which role do you like the best?why?

I personally like the role of Miranda, as she never raised her voice above normal speaking level. She&#39;s all powered and surrounded by the top fashion designers, yet she still wants make to get to the top.

although I don&#39;t agree with her diva-like behaviour, but i can understand how hard her life must be, and how success she can be by sacrificing her life and totally devoted into her work.

4.please write down your feedback about this movie?

this is a good movie as it shows the sides of personalities and greeds, how it can be easily changed through the surrounding environments.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。