SunnyGirl 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

寫信給房東討價還價 英文

我在紐約FLUSHING租房子,房東是一位韓國人,大約60歲男士,精神科醫生.

因為租約要到期(7月初到其),最近他寫了一封信給我跟我說要漲我房租,

漲價幅度是原本租金的10%.我跟很多朋友討論過,都覺得他漲太多,我又不想搬家,

所以要寫信討價還價.依據美國朋友告知,在美國法律房東是不可以隨便趕房客的,

除非我有違約事情發生.現在我的困擾是不知道怎麼寫這封信,讓他知道我的立場是接受4%

(去年簽約時他口頭告知我,並沒有寫在租約上,上個月去他辦公室跟他討論RENEW租約時我也有提到)

請在美國生活的朋友幫幫忙,要如何寫這封價還價的信.謝謝!

PS.我要的是英文信,不要給我什麼換房子就好的建議!

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

房東只漲你10%已經算好了!我房東是每年漲的,而且沒有任何理由!不要的話就搬家,這是她告訴我的!就算在前一年她口頭說今年漲明年就不會漲,結果還不是照漲。說給她聽,她只說,不喜歡就搬,我還可以重新粉刷,再租更好的價錢!

不過還是幫你想了以下這封信,希望對你有幫助!

Dear Mr. xxx,

I am writing to discuss the new leasing contract that you mailed to me on xxx (date). In the letter, you indicated that the new rent increased to $$$$ which is more than 10% what I am paying for right now. I am sorry to inform you that this 10% increasing is hard to accept.

When I signed up the leasing contract with you last year, you mentioned the increasing would be 4% although it doesn't write down on the contract. Therefore, I want to know if you can just take 4% increasing as you mentiond last year instead of 10% increasing.

It is a nice place to stay, and you are always nice to the residents. I am very happy to be able to live here. Therefore, I sincerely hope you can re-consider the increasing and we can make the new lease work out.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you soon.

參考資料: me
  • Pogo
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Dear Mr. Landlord:

I know due to the bad economy, everything went up, especially gas. However, my salary did not go up, your 10% rent raise is just too much for me to handle.

I have been a very responsible tenant, I pay my rent on time and I always keep my place spotless, please cut me a slack(放我ㄧ馬) in this hard situation. I would accept a 4% raise, no more than that, please let me know if it is OK with you. And in the mean time, I will continue to be a responsible tenant, pay my rent on time and keep my place clean.

Sincerely,

XXX

參考資料: 住美國20年了
  • Kim
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

Anne 和 Laokoko 都寫的不錯!

Anne寫的詳細,細說每一個條款。

Laokoko寫的較活潑,會打動我,所以我投他一票!

• 1 0 年前

贊成lLaokoko, 哀兵必勝, 可穿插 Anne 的一些道理. 美國同情弱者, 希望你的韓裔房東受到美國文化影響, 少漲一些, good luck !

• 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

翻譯如下

I rent in New York FLUSHING son, the landlord is a Korean, about 60-year-old man, a psychiatrist. Because the lease to expire (early July to his), he recently wrote a letter to me told me that I was up to rent, Rate of price increases is the original 10% of rent. I discussed with many of my friends, that he rose too much, I do not want to move out, So wrote a letter to bargain. Basis for our American friends told that the landlord is legal in the United States can not arbitrarily rush for tenants, Unless I have the default happen. Now the worry is that I do not know how to write this letter, let him know my position is to accept the 4% (Last year verbal contract when he told me, and did not write the lease on his office last month to discuss with him when the lease RENEW I have mentioned)

希望對你有幫助

參考資料: 電腦
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

You should talk to him in person.

10% is too high 沒有寫在租約上, just do not pay him that 10%.

If you would like I go with you to renew your contract.

Email me and I will give you my cell #

talk2jenjen@yahoo.com

I live in NYC

2008-05-12 06:55:19 補充:

I don't have software to type Chinese, but I read and speak Chinese very well!

參考資料: I'm Taiwanese American live in New York City
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。