簡單明瞭就好

我的英文基礎還可以

1. 這部電影蠻好看的。

2.你有看過這一部電影嗎?

3.我推薦你看這部電影。

4.很多客人還片時,會忘記放光碟在裡面,這時候我該怎麼跟他們說? 『不好意思喔! 裡面沒有放到光碟喔!要再麻煩你跑一趟』

5. 片子有逾期喔!

之前還的片子有逾期喔!

6.我們DVD出租店有租二送ㄧ的優惠,就是租三片只算兩片的錢,ㄧ片是免費看的。價錢不一樣的話就是送最低的,ㄧ樣的價錢就是送一樣的。 請問以上要怎麼翻成很順的英文呢?

而租二送ㄧ的標籤有三種顏色,我要怎麼跟他們說,不要管顏色,只要有標租二送ㄧ的都可以搭配呢?

7. 這部電影你們有租過了,還要嗎?

8.他們會問某個電影,如果都借出去了,怎麼說?

是All out嗎? 《同事教我的》

9.他們若問到還沒發行DVD的電影,該怎麼說?

或是 我們店裡沒有他所問的電影?

10.片子有刮傷,光碟機會刮傷,怎麼說?

11.有的片子會有兩個光碟,像一個是電影,ㄧ個是幕後花絮,他們若少放一片,該怎麼說?

通常光碟上會標明DISC1.DISC2這樣

是不是跟他們說少DISC2就好了?

12.當他們問我某部電影好不好看時,我該如何用英文回答?

*不錯ㄚ!

*還好耶!

*超好看的!

*很幽默的電影

*演員都不錯

*蠻恐怖的

*我沒看過耶!可是很多人租喔!

最後

請教一下

這個英文名字 CRAIG 是唸 『恰吉』嗎?

還有LEON是唸 『李盎』嗎?

2 個解答

評分
  • T C H
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. 這部電影蠻好看的。 This movie is pretty good. This is a good movie.

2.你有看過這一部電影嗎? Did you watch it (or the movie) before?

3.我推薦你看這部電影。I recommand this movie (to you). It's a good one.

4.很多客人還片時,會忘記放光碟在裡面,這時候我該怎麼跟他們說? 『不好意思喔! 裡面沒有放到光碟喔!要再麻煩你跑一趟』

Sorry, there is no disk in the case. You have to come in and return the disk(s) again.

5. 片子有逾期喔! The movie is overdue.

之前還的片子有逾期喔! There are some other overdue movies.

6.我們DVD出租店有租二送ㄧ的優惠,就是租三片只算兩片的錢,ㄧ片是免費看的。價錢不一樣的話就是送最低的,ㄧ樣的價錢就是送一樣的。 請問以上要怎麼翻成很順的英文呢?We have a special deal of rent two get one free. (這麼說老美就懂了) You don't have pay for the lowest priced one when you rent three movies.

而租二送ㄧ的標籤有三種顏色,我要怎麼跟他們說,不要管顏色,只要有標租二送ㄧ的都可以搭配呢?The (rent two get one free) deal covers all the color labeled movies. You can choose any three from the color labeled ones.

7. 這部電影你們有租過了,還要嗎? You rent the movie before. Do you still want it?

8.他們會問某個電影,如果都借出去了,怎麼說? 其實all out 或 all rented out就可以了

9.他們若問到還沒發行DVD的電影,該怎麼說?

The DVD is not released yet. (我保證有老美聽到not released yet會稱讚你的英文) You can check the release schedule posted over there. It will be released in a week.

或是 我們店裡沒有他所問的電影? Sorry, we don't have the movie (you like).

10.片子有刮傷,光碟機會刮傷,怎麼說? There are some scratches on the disk. The DVD player will sometimes scratch the disk.

11.有的片子會有兩個光碟,像一個是電影,ㄧ個是幕後花絮,他們若少放一片,該怎麼說? There should be two disks in the case, but you only returned one.

通常光碟上會標明DISC1.DISC2這樣

是不是跟他們說少DISC2就好了?

12.當他們問我某部電影好不好看時,我該如何用英文回答?

*不錯ㄚ! It is good. It's a good movie.

*還好耶! It's OK. so so

*超好看的! It's awesome. It's an awesome movie. (用awesome老美也會對你刮目相看)

*很幽默的電影 It's a funny, humorous movie.

*演員都不錯 Pretty good actors, actresses.

*蠻恐怖的 It's scary.

*我沒看過耶!可是很多人租喔! I haven't watched it yet, but a lot of people rent and like it.

最後

請教一下

這個英文名字 CRAIG 是唸 『恰吉』嗎?請參考http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/craig按那個喇叭,...

還有LEON是唸 『李盎』嗎? http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/leon

想學好英文只有多聽多讀,我的部落格裡,有很多讓你多聽多讀的文章,歡迎參觀。

2008-05-16 22:19:14 補充:

*演員都不錯 Pretty good acting 就可以了

2008-05-18 00:21:30 補充:

通常光碟上會標明DISC1.DISC2這樣

是不是跟他們說少DISC2就好了?

Disc 1 (Disk 2) is missing.

參考資料: myself and dictionary.com
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

1.This film is quite interesting.

2 . Have you seen this film?

3 . I recommend you to see this film.

4 . When a lot of guests return slice, will forget to show the laser disc inside, how should I tell them at this time? "Sorry oh! Have not shown the laser disc inside oh! Please run once again "

5 . The film exceeds the time limit oh! The film returned before this exceeds the time limit oh!

6 . Our DVD hires out the shop and rents two to send off ¨çFavour,but it rent, ¨çslice is seen free. With different price is to send the lowest one, ¨çthe price of kind is to send the same one. Could you tell me how to translate into English obeyed very much the above? And rent two to send off ¨çLabel have color of three kinds,how it will be I tell them , don't in charge of by color, so long as mark and rent two to send off ¨çCapital may matching?

7 . You have rented this film, also want?

8 . They will ask a certain film, if will all lend out, how to say? Outside all? Did the colleague teach me?

9. If they ask that has not issued the film of DVD yet, how to say? Or are not there films that he ask in our shop?

10 . The film is shaved wounded, the chance of the laser disc is shaved wounded, how to say?

11 . Some films will have two laser discs, like one being the film, ¨çone is a titbit behind the scenes, if they set free few all in that place, how to say? Will usually indicate DISC1.DISC2 and so tell them that few DISC2 are better on the laser disc?

12 . When it is interesting that they ask me some film, how should I answer in English?

*It is good ¨Ú!

*Not bad!

*Exceed the goodlooking one!

*Humorous film

* performer fine *

* terrific I did not watch quite very! But a lot of people rent oh!

都念對

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。