請幫我中翻英----急--贈20點---謝謝-明天報告要用

我爸爸.一個好好先生.友善又孝順.也是個不錯的商人

我媽.一個有智慧的女人.我會跟他分享任何事不管是開心的.難過的或是氣憤的事.我很愛他

我姐.一個外文系的大學生.我也很愛跟他說我的心事

我哥.一個高高帥帥的高中生.他有一雙又圓又大的眼睛.很多女孩都很喜歡他

我弟.一個很髒的國中生.國中基測都快到了.他還是整天玩電腦.看電視或玩WII

我和我的家人都長的不像.大家都說我長的像我的小姑姑.

我想是因為我剛生出來就給他當女兒吧--直到五歲我才回到我真正的家

我最愛的藝人是完全都沒有偶像包袱和永遠都只做自己的知名搖滾樂團-五月天。他們的音樂來自人們真實的感受。不講究包裝。也不商業化。他們的音樂觸動了很多人的心。他們沒有很帥的外表。但卻有一種說不出的魅力。讓成千上萬的歌迷為他們瘋狂。他們總是讓我著這些歌迷們覺得人生充滿希望。

4 個解答

評分
  • Kim
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My dad, a typical Mr nice guy. He is easy going and filial, not to mention he is also a honest businessman.

My mum, an intelligent and knowledgeable woman. I always enjoy sharing all my happiness and sorrow with her. I love her dearly.

My sister, an university student majoring linguistic. I also enjoy some chit chat and gossips with her.

My older brother, a cool high school student. He has a pair of charming eyes which attract many girls' attention.

My younger brother, a secondary student who couldn't careless about his own personal hygiene. He plays computer and video games even if his exam is approaching.

Me and my family all look very different from one another, Many said I look rather like my aunt. I think it is because I was raised by her until I was five years old.

My favorite artists are the one who have strong self belief in what they do. They are the hottest rock band Mayday. Their music consist of true stories of people around us. Their music is hardly commercialized with lots of packaging. But their music can surely touch many hungry souls. They don't have Beckham's look but they have an unusual aura on stage. Their music had definitely gave their thousands of fans that there is always hope in life.

Mr nice guy=好好先生

aura=魅力

我翻得很口語話,希望幫得到你!搖滾萬歲!

參考資料: 住在國外20年的我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 情人
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

My father. A Mr HO. Friendly and filial piety.'s Also a good businessman

My mother. A wise woman. I will share with him no matter whether happy. Sad or angry things. I love him

My sister. A Foreign Languages Department of the university students. I also told him that I love in mind

I Columbia. Shuaishuai a high of high school students. He Youyuan You have a pair of big eyes. A lot of girls like him

My younger brother. A dirty Health in the country. Measurement base in the country was in to. He was all day playing computer. Watching TV or playing WII

I and my family not long. I say that we long as my little aunt.

I think it is because I just born when his daughter gave it - until the five-year-old before I return to my real home

My favorite artist is not always idol burden and only their own well-known rock band - Wu Yuetian. Their music from people's true feelings. Do not stress packaging. Not commercial. Their music touched the hearts of many people. They do not have Henshuai appearance. But can not say there is a charm. Let tens of thousands of fans crazy for them. They always let me these fans feel that life is full of hope.

• 1 0 年前

My father.An easy-going person.Friendly and filial.Is also a good businessman

My mama.A woman who has intelligence.I will share anything to ignore with him is happy.Sad of or angry matter.I love him very much

My elder sister.An university student of outside text department.I also love very much to say my worry with him

My elder brother.A high and very handsome senior high school gets.He has a pair of again circle again big eyes.A lot of girls all like him very much

My younger brother.A very dirty junior high school gets.Ji in the junior high school measures to all shall arrive soon.He still keeps playing a computer all day long.Watch television or play WII

I am all long with my family of be unlike.Everyone says that what I grow is like my little aunt.

I think because I just got out was a daughter for him-until 5 years old I just return to my real house

The entertainer that I love most is all only to all completely have no idol burden and do own well-known rock'n roll band-May forever sky.Their music feeling from people's reality.Don't pay attention to a packing.It is not commercial either.Their music touch a lot of people's heart.They don't have groovy appearance.But there is a kind of unspeakable charm.Letting the thousands fan as they is crazy.They always let me wear these fans to feel that the life is full of a hope.

參考資料: 譯言堂
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My father.An easy-going person.Friendly and filial.Is also a good businessman

My mama.A woman who has intelligence.I will share anything to ignore with him is happy.Sad of or angry matter.I love him very much

My elder sister.An university student of outside text department.I also love very much to say my worry with him

My elder brother.A high and very handsome senior high school gets.He has a pair of again circle again big eyes.A lot of girls all like him very much

My younger brother.A very dirty junior high school gets.Ji in the junior high school measures to all shall arrive soon.He still keeps playing a computer all day long.Watch television or play WII

I am all long with my family of be unlike.Everyone says that what I grow is like my little aunt.

I think because I just got out was a daughter for him-until 5 years old I just return to my real house.

The entertainer that I love most is all only to all completely have no idol burden and do own well-known rock;n roll band-May forever sky.Their music feeling from people;s reality.Don't pay attention to a packing.It is not commercial either.Their music touch a lot of people's heart.They don;t have groovy appearance.But there is a kind of unspeakable charm.Letting the thousands fan as they is crazy.They always let me wear these fans to feel that the life is full of a hope.

參考資料: ...
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。