Perspective看法 or Perception認知
要表達意思 "我對這件事情的看法" "(My perspective to ...)或 "我對這件事情的認知"(My perception to ...)
My perception of...
My perceptive on...
- ElisaLv 71 0 年前最佳解答
Perspective (n.) see http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perspective
1. A mental view or outlook (展望):
Example: "It is useful occasionally to look at the past to gain a perspective on the present" (Fabian Linden ).
2. The relationship of aspects of a subject to each other and to a whole (整體觀):
Example: A perspective of history. 歷史的整體觀
3. Subjective evaluation of relative significance; a point of view (看法; 觀點):
The perspective of the displaced homemaker. 被革職的女管家的看法.
My perspective on social welfare.
4. The ability to perceive things in their actual interrelations or comparative importance (洞察力):
Example: Tried to keep my perspective throughout the crisis.
Perception (n.) See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perception
1. The process, act, or faculty of perceiving 認知, 感覺, 感受
Example: My perception of myself is reflected through other people in how they perceive me
2. Insight, intuition, or knowledge gained by perceiving. 理解力, 觀念; 看法
My perception on gun control 我對槍枝管制的看法
The differences between the two words: Try replacing perspective with viewpoint or mindset and perception with understanding or judgment.
I don’t believe that you can use “to” after the word “perspective” or “perception”.
Perspective (n.) on or of something.
Perception (n.) on or of something.
I don’t know if my explanation is clear to you. Let me know if you are still unclear.參考資料： Myself. Went abroad at age 11. With over 32 years of experience speaking and writing English. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992.
- 1 0 年前
My perception of我的悟性
My perceptive on我的悟性參考資料： 自己