網路拍賣製作超短篇英文糾正

嗯~就是我的英文需要各位大大幫忙

以下是我寫的

需要英文好手來幫我修改~並且中文地方可以幫我寫成英文

因為我詞窮

想破頭了!謝謝! 

語意需通順~勿用翻譯軟體直翻~需人工翻

Online sale

Beacuse salary growth year compared to year decreased ,many people through online sale got perquisite.Do you think to have a personal online sale,you can become boss that sale like commodities.

Let's I tell you about how can finish to online sale?

First,you have to go Online sale homepage apply ID,ex:Yahoo.Ruten.Rodoo,...etc.

Second,you type data in Onlin sale item:About me, commodities introduction, 得標 letter.

Third,you can use camera to take pictures upload to Online sale homepage.

When consumers ask a question at Online sale page,you have to 詳細回答,並且回答時要很客氣

Besides,you can make GIF picture , it is attract mone and more consumers view your Online sale page.

Asked amply and aplenty about commodities introduction 與網頁設計要漂亮

Finally,就是需要時間與耐心的等待,網拍才會慢慢有生意。

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Online sale

This year salary is not raised when jobs are not easy to find. Many people sell their own things to get extra money on internet. If you like to be a boss to sell your own commodities, let me tell you how to sell things on the internet.

First, you have to go a website for selling online and apply for your ID, ex: Yahoo, Ruten, Rodoo, ...etc.

Next, you key in the information of your items, owner’s introduction, description of your commodities and amount for purchasing.

Third, you use a camera to take pictures of your items and then upload to the homepage of selling.

When consumers ask a question at the online selling page, you have to answer them politely about details of your products (things).

Besides these, you can make GIF pictures; they attract more and more consumers to visit your online selling page if you have your own website for selling.

Also, I would suggest you to make your items look nice and your website attractive

finally, you just sit and wait patiently for your buyers to reach you. Selling on the internet will become better and better if you win some reputation there.

註: 為使語氣順暢 文中有些修飾

若與原義有出入 請逕行刪去

參考資料: 英語教學 + 翻譯 經驗
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。