LEO 'S BID 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問transportation funding是什麼意思?

我在希拉蕊的個人網站上看到出現很多次的transportation funding,句子開頭都是Clinton Announce Over $金額 In Transportation Funding For 地點.

請問transportation funding 是什麼意思?

還有,mortgage crisis是什麼危機?是次貸危機嗎?

還煩請各位英文高手們幫忙解答,謝謝!^_^

1 個解答

評分
  • Elisa
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我在希拉蕊的個人網站上看到出現很多次的transportation funding,句子開頭都是Clinton Announce Over $金額 In Transportation Funding For 地點. 請問transportation funding 是什麼意思?

(撥給)交通資金

This means within the budget, 希拉蕊 is proposing that she will provide a certain amount of funding to work on transportation. For example: expanding high ways, adding HOV lanes, adding meters to control traffic flows.

還有,mortgage crisis是什麼危機?是次貸危機嗎?

房貸危機

The greatly increased rate of lending led to the United States housing bubble of 2000-2006. The growth of lightly regulated derivative instruments based on mortgage backed securities, such as collateralized debt obligations and credit default swaps, is widely reported as a major causative factor behind the 2007 subprime mortgage financial crisis.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_loan

I work in a mutual fund, insurance and annuity company. My husband has a PhD in transportation engineering and he also works as a consultant on several federal funded transportation projects.

2008-06-08 04:52:04 補充:

房貸危機 is usually caused by people taking out ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) as it fluctuates with some market index, and interest only mortgage with the borrower gambling that the property market will rise sufficiently for the loan to be repaid by trading down at retirement.

2008-06-08 04:52:25 補充:

With the recent housing bubbles, it has created the mortgage crisis.

參考資料: Myself. Went abroad at age 11. With 32 years experience speaking and writing English. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992., Myself. Went abroad at age 11. With 32 years experience speaking and writing English. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992.
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。