promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
dison 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰可以幫我翻譯這篇英文文章?

I am more than happy to write you email ones more today.How is your day?.Mine was a bit friendly here in Dakar Senegal i am ''Helen. Ahmed.'' like i told you before ,i am ,24 yrs of age single never married,168m tall 58kg weight and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I am from Liberia in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr F.Harry Ahmed was chairman managing director,F Harry CHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC , in Liberia and he was also the former vice president to the former head of state federal republic of Liberia before he died tragically in an auto crash Wednesday night, November 24,2004 while he was travelling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA) . It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee through United Nation Security agency.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I really want to have a good relationship with you,A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here below is my picture and i will like to see yours, Hoping to hear from you soon

已更新項目:

拜託不要用翻譯軟體翻~那種軟體翻ㄉ都看不啦~

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

這是『知識+』裡另外一封類似的信,請參考他的答案。

因為這封可能是詐騙信~

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

拜託不要用翻譯軟體翻~那種軟體翻ㄉ都看不啦~

• 我比愉快寫您部分是更更多今天.今天是您的甚麼節日?. 少少的電子郵件有點兒友好這裡在達喀爾我是' ' 艾踜 的塞內加爾。Ahmed 。" 如我告訴了您在,上午,24 年紀選拔從未結婚之前, 168公尺 高58公斤 重量和公平地在臉色, 非常好看非常分享, 給, 關心的女孩並且愛戀的女孩, 高於一切上帝恐懼和被信任。我來自利比里亞在西部非洲並且我目前居住在難民營這裡在達喀爾塞內加爾由於進行在我的國家的內戰。我已故的父親親愛的漢利 艾曼大 是主席總經理,漢利 , 在利比里亞並且他並且是前副總統對前國家首腦聯邦賴比瑞亞共和國在他悲劇地死了在自動崩潰星期三夜之前, 11月24,2004 日當他旅行從傑克遜, 密執安向俄亥俄(美國) 。它是只我是活現在並且我設法做我的道路通往附近的國家塞內加爾我是生存現在作為難民通過聯合國安全機關。我希望知道更多關於.你喜歡和煩惡, 您的愛好並且什麼您做.我真正地要好與您有合作關係, 將修建一相互理解的A 關係深刻的感覺。我將告訴您更多關於我自己在我的下郵件。附有這裡下面我的圖片並且我將喜歡看你的, 希望很快收到你的來信!

我是大概翻啦!!可能有些不對,得請你多多包含囉!

<選我為最佳解答吧!>

參考資料: 自己和網路
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。