- ClaudiaLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
noun [C] 可數名詞
The way you feel at a particular time: 某時刻當時的心情感受
例句：(1) She's in a good/bad mood.
(2) Her mood seemed to change during the course of the conversation.
(3) The drink had put him in an amiable mood.
(4) The public mood changed dramatically after the bombing.
(5) The mood of the crowd suddenly turned (= The crowd suddenly became) aggressive.
noun [C or U] 可數或不可數名詞
a strong feeling such as love or anger, or strong feelings in general: 強烈的情感表達，如愛或生氣
例句：(1)Like a lot of men, he finds it hard to express his emotions.
(2) My mother was overcome with emotion and burst into tears.
- 4 年前
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
I am not in the mood to go abroad. 我沒有心情出國.
He can't control his emotion. 他無法克制情感.