chi 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂音樂其他:音樂 · 1 0 年前

7/03 GOLD FM台中城市廣播 找一首歌.

我想找一首英文歌,它是女歌星演唱的,大約在下午二點30~40分播放的,我想要歌名和歌詞還有演唱者,謝謝大家...

已更新項目:

對不起,不是台中城市廣播,是"中國廣播電台"的。

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你好!中廣音樂網 7/3下午播放的這首英文歌是 Madonna (瑪丹娜) 所演唱的 Take a bow

Take a bow 演唱:瑪丹娜

Take a bow, the night is overThis masquerade is getting olderLights are low, the curtains downThere's no one hereSay your lines but do you feel themDo you mean what you say when there's no one aroundWatching you, watching me, one lonely starI've always been in love with youI guess you've always known it's trueYou took my love for granted, why oh whyThis show is over, say good-byeSay good-bye, say good-byeMake them laugh, it comes so easyWhen you get to the partWhere you're breaking my heart Hide behind your smile, all the world loves a clownWish you well, I cannot stayYou deserve an award for the role that you playedNo more masquerade, you're one lonely starI've always been in love with youGuess you've always knownYou took my love for granted, why oh whyThis show is over, say good-byeSay good-bye , say good-byeSay good-bye

All the world is a stageAnd everyone has their part But how was I to know which way the story'd goHow was I to know you'd breakYou'd break my heart

I've always been in love with youGuess you've always knownYou took my love for granted, why oh whyThis show is over, say good-byeSay good-bye , say good-byeSay good-bye

~希望能幫到你喔~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。