Yaping 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Going to Canada

"How do I get the tax refund when I shop in Canada?" Can anyone tell me about ? I know shopping in Canada is more expensive than in USA. I speak Chinese.

1 個解答

評分
  • Smile
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

You can apply for a GST/HST refund if all of the following conditions apply to you:

- You are not a resident of Canada when you apply for a refund;

- While in Canada, you bought eligible goods for your personal use, and/or you paid for eligible short-term accommodation (e.g., hotels, motels, resorts, bed and breakfasts, hostels, and camping);

- You paid GST/HST on your purchases;

- You have the original receipts that list each item you bought (we do not accept photocopies, debit or credit card slips);

- All of the receipts with eligible goods listed have Proof of Export;

- Each receipt with eligible goods must have a total purchase amount (before taxes are added) of at least $50 CAN (without rounding);

- The total of all of your receipts on eligible goods and eligible short-term accommodation (before taxes are added) must be at least $200 CAN;

- The eligible goods you bought are removed or exported from Canada within 60 days of the date they were delivered to you; and

We receive your refund application within one year after the date the eligible goods were delivered to you or the tax on the eligible short-term accommodation became payable.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。