promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
不跟你說 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

rewrite the entire passage

With a little more deliberation in the choice of their pursuits, all men would perhaps become essentially students and observers, for certainly their nature and destiny are interesting to all alike. In accumulating property for ourselves or our posterity, in founding a family or a state, or acquiring fame even, we are mortal; but in dealing with truth we are immortal, and need fear no change nor accident. The oldest Egyptian or Hindoo( Hindu) philosopher raised a corner of the veil from the statue of the divinity; and still the trembling robe remains raised, and I gaze upon as fresh a glory as he did, since it was I in him that was then so bold, and it is he in me that now reviews the vision. No dust has settled on that robe; no time has elapsed since that divinity was revealed. That time which we really improve, or which is improvable, is neither past, present nor future.

rewrite the entire passage in your own words.

已更新項目:

請把這篇文章摘要

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Most of the people choose their own ways.

When people woo property or fame, those things will vanish soon.

Because those things are objects they can’t give us anything; maybe one day we past away for these reasons, we should seize the day, do the thing what we want, improve the time.

參考資料: BY ME
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

翻中文嗎★★★

與些審議,在選擇自己的追求,所有男人也許會成為基本上是學生和觀察員,當然其性質和命運,是有趣的所有一樣。在積累的財產為自己或我們的後代,在成立一個家庭或一個國家,或獲取名利,甚至,我們是凡人,但在處理與真理,我們是不朽的,需要的恐懼並沒有改變,也不意外。最古老的埃及或hindoo (印度教)哲學家提出了一個角落的面紗,從雕像神;仍是顫抖的長袍,仍然提出,我的目光後,當作新鮮一的榮耀像他那樣,因為它是我在他身上,這是那麼大膽,這是他在我說,現在評論的視野。沒有塵埃落定就認為,長袍;沒有時間至今已表示,神被揭發。當時的我們,真正改善,或者是改進,既不是過去,現在,也沒有未來。

參考資料: 美加
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。