- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. hello (name), how is it going today?
2. Good, thank you, and you?
很好, 謝謝, 你呢?
1. I have nothing to do today, so I am planning to go shoping.
2. Great idea! Would you mind if I go with you?
1. Not at all! Where do you usually go for shopping?
2. I usually go to downtown and walk from store to store.
You have to walk all the way but it's good exercise.
How about you?
我都去市區, 一家店一家店逛. 全程都在走路, 不過也是個好
1. Most of the time I go to (name) Department Store, because all the
clothes are so pretty, and besides, there is air conditioner in the
我大部分都去 (百貨公司名)百貨公司, 因為那裏衣服都很
2. What do you usually spend your money on?
1. I usually don't buy a lot, unless there is a sale going on.
But I love to buy (things). What about you?
2. Oh! I often spend my money on (things), because they are not
very expensive. But many times I spent all my allowance for
喔! 我都喜歡去買 (東西), 因為它們不貴, 但我常常把我的
1. Yes, that happened to me, too. So next time we must be more
careful about spending our money.
2. That's right. Do you having any plans about saving your money?
1. Yes, every month I put half of my allowance into my piggy bank.
And half of it into my wallet. So I can save some extra money at
2. What a great idea! Next time I'll do that, too. Thanks for the advice.
好主意！下一次我會做到這一點，感謝你的意見喔!參考資料： 我自己, 希望喜歡~
- 1 0 年前
How are you doing today? 今天好嗎?
Where did you go shopping today?你今天上那兒去買東西啊?
Where do you normally go shopping? 你通常都去那兒買東西啊?
What did you bought?買了些啥?
That's nice. 很好啊.
Sounds fabulous! 喔 很棒啊!
You better watch your wallet for that.要小心別花太多喔.
Are you saving for something?你在存錢嗎?(存錢要買什麼嗎?)
Do you have any saving plan?你有存錢的打算嗎?
Lets go shopping together next time.下次一起去買東西吧.參考資料： 自己; 希望有幫助喔