Promoted
lin
Lv 6
lin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

評一下英文

因為可能會推甄用,所以要我們寫幾篇英文文章show給人看!

請把我評以下幾篇文章,但我寫不怎好,希望大家可以幫我的缺點抓出來,好好改成一篇好文章,謝謝大家。

A Lie I Have Told

I told a big lie when I was thirteen years old.

One day, my parents were out. I stayed at home to take care of my sister. At two’ clock, my sister slept, and I went downstair to eat something. I ate junk food about ten minutes. I played the ball in the living room. Suddenly, I made a big mistake. The noble vase was broken by the ball. I was surprised. I picked up the broken vase right away. I feared that my mother was angry at me. This time, my parents came back. My mother asked where was the vase. I said, ‘’ my sister broken it’’. Actually, my mother knew who broke the vase. I saw a piece of glass on my hand. I cried and said’’ I was sorry about it’’. Mother forgave me.

I learn a lesson for this experience. If you make a big mistake, please tell the truth.

My Favorite Hobby.

I like to read. That,s my favorite hobby.

Reading is very useful. I can learn a lot in many different books, including myth, novel, and poem. . Actually, the most books I usually read is detective storey. I can devour dozens of detective stories during the vacation. I am interested in detective story. Sometimes I find a lot of knowledge about encyclopedia. You will get smarter and smarter form it. Reading is really jolly hobby.

The most embarrassing Experience

I had a big speech contest in school. It,s very important for me. I practiced it every day. I wanted to perform better.

The speech was coming. There were many students and teachers here. I felt some nervous. Everyone were looking on the stage. When I go onstage, my face turned

Red fast. Suddenly, I made a embarrassing thing. My mic was fall by my hand. I felt embarrassed. Everyone laugh at me. I pick it up immediately. Finally, I got the second place at the English speech contest. I felt so excited about it. But I will do my best next time..

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A Lie I Have Told

I told a big lie when I was thirteen years old.

One day, my parents were out. I stayed at home to take care of my younger sister. At two’ clock, my sister went to sleep (u never know exactly when someone 'sleeps'), and I went downstairs to eat something. I ate junk food for about ten minutes. I played with a ball in the living room. Suddenly, I made an error. The noble vase was broken by the ball (i would just say, suddenly, before i realised, the ball got out of my hands and smashed the noble vase into pieces). I was surprised (terrified, more like..). I picked up the pieces of the broken vase right away. I feared that my mother would be angry at me. my parents finally came back. My mother asked where the vase was. I said, ‘xxx (name here) broke it’’. Actually, my mother already knew who broke the vase. I saw a piece of glass on my hand, a piece of evidence i cannot escape from. I cried and said’’ I am sorry about it’’. Mother forgave me.

I learnt a lesson for this experience. If you make a big mistake, please tell the truth.

My Favorite Hobby.

I like to read. That,s my favorite hobby.

Reading is very useful. I can learn a lot from reading many different books, including myths, novels, and poetries. . Actually, the genre i read the most is detective stories. I can devour dozens of detective stories during the holidays (vacation is more like a trip thing to my understanding). I am interested in detective stories. Sometimes I search up a lot of information about it in encyclopedia. You will get smarter and smarter from it. Reading is really exciting hobby.

I had a big speech contest in school. It was very important for me. I practised it every day. I wanted to perform better.

2008-07-16 10:44:11 補充:

The speech day was coming. There were many students and teachers sitting in the audience. I felt nervous. Everyone was looking towards the stage. When I went onstage, my face turned

2008-07-16 10:44:16 補充:

Red (blushed) fast. Suddenly, I made an embarrassing thing. My mic fell out of my hand. I felt embarrassed. Everyone laughed at me. I picked it up immediately. Eventually, I got the second place at the English speech contest. I felt so excited about it. But I will do my best next time..

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

A Lie I Have Told

When I was thirteen years old, I told a big lie.

One day, my parents were out. I stayed at home and looked after my younger sister.

At two' clock,while my sister slept, I was eating junk food in downstair. I felt really bored so I played a ball in the living room.

Oh! No! The noble vase was broken by the ball. Oh! my gold. I had just made a big mistake. I was so surprised and scared. I pick up the broken vase right away. I could picture my mother was going to get mad at me.

After my parents came back. My mother asked me where the vase was. I answered that my sister broke it.

My mother knew I was telling a lie because there was a piece of broken glass on my hand. I cried and said that I was so sorry. Mother forgave me.

I learned a lesson from this experience. When you make a mistake, just tell the truth. Every thing will be OK! Every thing will turn out alright!

My Favorite Hobby.

Reading is my favorite hobby.

It is very useful and I can learn lots from it, like Myth, Novel,and Poem. I am interested in reading detective story when ever I have time. I find a lot of knowledge about encyclopedia. You will get more and more smarter. Reading is really jolly hobby.

I had a big speech contest in school. It was very important for me. I practiced it every day so that I could perform better.

The speech was coming. There were many students and teachers. Everyone were looking at me, When I was on stage. my face turned Red and felt very nervous.

At that time, my mic fall out of my hand. I felt embarrassed. Everyone laugh at me but I pick it up immediately.

At the end, I got the second place at the English speech contest. I felt so excited about it. I will do my best next time..

參考資料: My head!
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。