有歌劇魅影的佳句嗎?要英文的 5句 謝謝

2 個解答

評分
  • 欣瑜
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

以下是歌劇魅影電影的台詞

Christine Daaé: Angel of Music, you've deceived me. I gave you my mind blindly.

The Phantom: Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too. Christine, that's all I ask of... you.

The Phantom: Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour. Grasp it, sense it - tremulous and tender. Turn your face away from the garish light of day, turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light - and listen to the music of the night!

Christine: In his eyes, all the sadness of the world.

Christine: Think of me, think of me waking, silent and resigned. Imagine me, trying too hard to put you from my mind. Recall those days, look back on all those times, think of the things we'll never do - there will never be a day, when I won't think of you.

Raoul: No more talk of darkness. Forget these wide-eyed fears, I'm here. Nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom. Let daylight dry your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • Lucy
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Christine, Raoul: Please pretend; you will understand in time!/I can only hope that I understand in time!

The Phantom: Wandering child, so lost, so helpless, yearning for my guidance.

The Phantom: this is indeed an *unparalleled* delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now, my wish comes true, you have joined and made my night.

The Phantom: That fate which condemns me to wallow in blood has also denied me the joys of the flesh. This face - the infection which poisons our love. This face which earned a mother's fear and loathing, a mask: my first unfeeling scrap of clothing. Pity comes too late, turn around and face your fate, an eternity of *this* before your eyes!

Christine: [to the Phantom] Farewell, my fallen idol and false friend.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。