JAMIE 發問時間: 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 0 年前

請問電影(新娘不是我)最後一幕的獨白

請問誰有電影(新娘不是我)最後一幕,當茱莉亞坐在婚宴上,接到他的好友打來的電話,那段獨白的詞?(講完後他們就一起跳舞了)

已更新項目:

就是那一段

可是我想要英文版的

而且是從一開始到他們開始跳舞那邊

2 個解答

評分
  • Chiyo
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

是這一段吧~

(接電話)

Julianne: Hello, George.

George: Hey, gorgeous. Having a good time?

Julianne: Not particularly, but I did what I came to do.

George: What? You split them up?

Julianne: No, I said good-bye.

George: Good girl. I'm proud of you. I'd be prouder still if you were dancing.

Julianne: Hmm, I have a big plan for dancing. Just give me 30, 35 years.

George: Mmm. The misery, the exquisite tragedy. The Susan Hayward of it all. I can just picture you there sitting alone at your table in your lavender gown.

Julianne: Did I tell you my gown was lavender?

George: Hair swept up. Haven't touched your cake. Probably drumming your fingernails on the white linen tablecloth. The way you do when you're really feeling down. Perhaps even looking at those nails, thinking. "God. I should've stopped in all my evil plotting to have that manicure." But it's too late now.

Julianne: George, I didn't tell you my dress was lavender

George: Suddenly a familiar song. Then you're off you chair in one exquisite movement. Wondering, searching, sniffing the wind like a dapple deer. Has God heard your little prayer? Will Cinderella dance again? And then suddenly the crowds part. And there he is, sleek, stylish. R-r-radiant with charisma. Bizarrely, he's on the telephone. But then, so are you. And he comes towards you. The moves of the jungle cat. And although you quite correctly sense that he is... gay. Like most devastatingly handsome single men of his age are. You think. "What the hell... life goes on." Maybe there won't be marriage. Maybe there won't be sex. But, by God. There'll be dancing.

George: Bond. Jane Bond.

--找到資料的這網站寫的很棒喔~可參考參考

• Lv 6
    1 0 年前

哪段?!

你離開你的椅子,很優雅的

驚訝的搜尋著,嗅著風的氣息

像梅花鹿一樣

上帝能否聽到你低低的祈禱

灰姑娘會再翩翩起舞嗎

他朝你走來

像叢林小貓一樣