promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
小三 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我看一下英文自傳

I graduated from Shin Hsin graduate school and public administration . During my school years at Shin Hsin, I got the scholarship of grade achievement three times from college continuously. I think it could proof my effort in school.But I know that the most important is actual working experience in Sell management .This is my lack. In thesis study of two years, my subject is the private enterprise transform.

In the Business Administration and Sell management, I got to realize how to combine and use from books and practical use through real case research and discussion.

I think it’s most important to apply knowledge into real case in enterprise. For me. it’s really valuable experience.

I have had travel and study alone for three month in Australia. During travel and study, I faced my classmates from many countries and felt the life in Australia. I knew the importance of globalization. I have been studying English in cram school since I got back

Australia. I’m positive to get a chance to set a paper and reply e-mail in English. When I have free time, I will practice my English with webcam. I create to practice opportunity positively as possible as I can. Because I know language is basic tool to face competition of globalization.

I have had travel and study alone for three month in Australia. During travel and study, I faced my classmates from many countries and felt the life in Australia. I knew the importance of globalization. I have been studying English in cram school since I got back

Australia. I’m positive to get a chance to set a paper and reply e-mail in English. When I have free time, I will practice my English with webcam. I create to practice opportunity positively as possible as I can. Because I know language is basic tool to face competition of globalization.

已更新項目:

可否幫我改正怪怪的地方

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

你好像多複製了一段唷~~

我覺得有些地方感覺怪怪的

不知道是不是文法的問題

還有一些單字的用法有些我似乎很少看到= =

有一些時態的搭配和詞性的問題

希望你再審視一下...

我不知道是我的問題還是你的問題嚕~~?

就是覺得怪

內容的架構大致是OK吧~~

我大概知道你要表達甚麼!!!

參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職中英自傳、中英自我介紹、履歷表和推薦甄試等的中英範例,還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!

你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

參考資料: 很實用的翻譯部落格
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。