I prefer to watch amused and entertaining movies.
It can help me to forget troubles I have.
It can change my serious thinking.
It can teach me some useful manners to relax when I feel frustrated.
I agree that business should do anything they can earn money.
Business is not a benevolent company.
They are plenty of wage earners work at a company.
Although business might donate some money for public welfare, they want to have a good reputation to attract clients.
I like to do everything in a hurry.
I do not like to postpone anything if I have the ability to finish it right away.
I might forget to manage it if I do not do it immediately.
I do not like to do all of things at once.
I agree that parents should make important decisions for their teenage children.
Teenage children might not a better thinking to deal with things well.
Teenage children might have immature mind to determine decisions.
Teenage children can approach success easily because their parents might collect experiences of others.
I will buy a business.
I like to embark on business.
I can hire my relatives to be my employees.
Business can help me to earn money.
- KieveLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
1. amused -> amusing
2. if you just want to talk about one movie, then you can say "I prefer to watch a movie that is amusing and entertaining."
3. if you want to use movies, make sure the rest of the sentences use "they" instead of "it".
4. to forget troubles -> forget the troubles
5. serious thinking?? how about "It can loosen me up"?
6. manners -> ways/methods
7. they can earn money -> to earn money
8. Business -> A business; benevolent company -> charity/non-profit/non-profit copmany
9. They->There; work->working;
10. add "a" in front of business, it is singular, so use "it" instead of "they"
11. you must decide on using either "a business" or "businesses", so that your verbs will agree with the subject: "it wants" or "they want"
12. all of things -> all things (or all of the things)
14. Teenagers might not know a better way to deal with things.
15. Teenagers might be immature to make decisions.
16. I am not sure what you are trying to say here... "Teenagers can be more successful when their parents take in experiences from others"?
17. on business -> on a business
18.A/This business can help me earn money.