promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
張逸筠 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我將中文翻譯成英文

1.喜怒哀樂是每個人不同種的回憶,喜就是比難過還好一點,怒就是生氣的樣子,則哀是傷心的樣子,樂就是從內心散發出來的快樂。

2.喜給我的感覺,我舉在學校的例子:「就是上體育課時,雖然很想一直打籃球打到下課,但是天氣又很熱,所以只好打一下子。」我舉這個例子,就覺得像喜的樣子,感覺不會很高興的感覺。

3.怒的感覺,就像自己很努力的在算數學的時候,就有人一直在旁邊碎碎唸,一直吵,都會害我很難算出來,我就覺得很生氣。

4.哀的感覺,我覺得是被媽媽罵的時候,就覺得為什麼我要犯錯,心裡就會覺得很難過,就會對自己說不要再犯一樣的錯。

5.快樂讓我覺得是人生中每分每秒要做到的事,因為不管發生什麼事,傷心的讓它過去,還不如快樂的讓它過去。

幫我把這5題翻譯成英文

拜託!!!!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1. Feelings are different people have different kinds of memories-is better than the sad, angry is angry look, is mourning the sad look, music is distributed by the heart happy.

2. Hei gave me the feeling that I cite in the school example: "Sports is on the class, although would like to reach the school has been playing basketball, but the weather is very hot, so had to fight all of a sudden." I cite this example, Hi feel like the look, feel not very happy feeling.

3. Angrily feeling, like their great efforts in the balance when the math, people have been found Bangalore in the next, always noisy, will be calculated to harm me, I felt very angry.

4. The feeling of sorrow, I think that was when my mother scolded, I feel Why do I have to make mistakes, the heart will feel very sad, it will not commit ourselves that the same mistake.

5. I think it is a happy life in the second and every minute to do, because no matter what happens, it's sad past, it is not as happy past.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 怒的感覺,就像自己很努力的在算數學的時候,就有人一直在旁邊碎碎唸,一直吵,都會害我很難算出來,我就覺得很生氣。

哈,真有趣

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。