1. apply for 26. lead to
2. back up 27. learn one’s lesson
3. break up with 28. look after
4. burst into 29. look forward to
5. call off 30. major in
6. take care of31. melt away
7. carry out 32. out of order
8. catch up with33. take part in
9.compete for 34. point out
10. concentrate on 35. take pride in
11. in contrast36. on purpose
12. cross out37. put off
13. out of date38. work out
14. deal with39. rely on
15. depend on40. get rid of
16. drop by41. run into
17. make an effort to 42. search for
18. end up 43. settle down
19. even if44. stand for
20. fail to 45. stick to
21. focus on46. take over
22. find out 47. tend to
23. go after48. think over
24. hear from49. at times
25. break the law50. wear out
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
6. take care of 照顧 (to care for)
Parents must take good care of their children.
7. carry out 實行；達成 (to fulfill)
It's hard for many people to carry out their plans to lose weight.
14. deal with 處理 (to handle) (to manage)
Do you know how to deal with this problem?
15. depend on 依靠；指望 (to count on)
I can always depend on my parents to help me.
22. find out 發現 (to get information about something)
You can find out a lot about New York on the Net.
24. hear from 得到某人的消息 (to receive a letter or a phone call from someone)
I haven't heard from Mike since he moved to France.
28. look after 照顧 (to take care of)
Don't worry. I'll look after your kids tomorrow.
30. major in 主修 (to study something as one's main subject)
Cathy majors in French in college because she loves the French language.
31. melt away 消失 (to disappear or to make something disappear)
At the first sign of trouble,the supporters meltes away.
32. out of order 損壞 (to be not working)
The copy machine is out of order. Can you get someone to fix it?
34. point out 指出 (to show ；to indicate)
He is always very kind to point out my mistakes.
36.on purpose 故意地 (for a reason；deliberately)
Did you do it on purpose?
41. run into 與某人不期而遇 (to meet someone by chance)
Last week, I ran into my senior high school classmate at Taipei 101.
44.stand for 代表 (to be a symbol ；of something)
For many young couples,red roses always stand for love.
只能提供一些..參考資料： 自己一口氣打上來 + 300片語 (不是網路查的)