Jean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Action speaks louder than word

Actioin speaks louder than words 我已經知道什麼意思了!

但我需要一則短短的對話 來述說這個句子的意思!

這是作業 要講給大家聽的

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A: Hey, have you seen the news?

B: Which news? If you mean the news about the person, I will kick you! Please don't try to mention that name.

A: Why do you want to kick me?

B: Because I wanna kick him!!!

A: Him? Don't you just mean A-...

B: Hey, don't mention that name again in front of me! Or I will kick you I swear.

A: Okok. (Sigh)Once in a time, there was a famous and chrismatic politician in Taiwan. Then almost people in Taiwan thought he would lead Taiwan into a new era and those naive people gave him their votes...

B: Ya, ya. I am too naive.

A: Didn't he have sweared his party won't like some KMT members having dirty money?

B: (Sigh) Action speaks louder than words. Even if the money in the foreign account is clean, people will suppose it is suspicious.

A: If it is clean, why didn't he deposit the money just in the banks of Taiwan? By the way, I have heard that more secret accounts of him is exposed.

2008-08-18 21:57:19 補充:

*are exposed.

2008-08-21 22:02:53 補充:

:)我比較想和您約會喔。要不要請我吃飯呀。

• Lucy
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

A: I really need to lose some weight. My skirts become so tight recently. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I should stop drinking milktea from now on.

A:我真的該減肥了.我裙子都變得好緊,不知道怎麼搞的.也許從現在開始我應該別再喝奶茶了.

B: Action speaks louder than words. Put down the cake in your hands and let's go swimming.

B:坐而言不如起而行.把手上的蛋糕放下,咱們去游泳吧.

• 1 0 年前

He likes to tell others how wonderful his plans are , but he never fullfill and prove it , people say that why not take a try. So it means "Action speaks louder than words"

希望對你有幫助

2008-08-18 22:09:59 補充:

加中文好了:

他喜歡說他的計畫有多麼好,但是卻從來沒有履行和證明它,人們說你怎不要試一試.所以坐而言不如起而行

參考資料: 英文還可以的自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。