3 個解答

評分
  • Peter
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

您好:

我幫您找到了

Seymour Simon's1991 book gives an excellent and terse overview of the important ideas aboutearthquakes. With key terms defined simply but accurately, all accentuated bylarge color photographic depictions of the effects of earthquakes, Simonexplains the pertinent information: what causes earthquakes, what happensduring an earthquake, and the different types of earthquakes.

希望您會喜歡

圖片參考:http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_7.gif

2008-08-22 08:51:36 補充:

The book can be read from cover to cover, or bit by bit; each two-page spread stands fairly solidly on its own. The impact of the damage earthquakes can inflict is immediately apparent when the book opens with a stunning photograph

2008-08-22 08:51:50 補充:

of the way an earthquake turned "railroad tracks into twisted ribbons of steel." The most amazing photo in the book shows the way a wooden fence was "broken and offset eight feet" by the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

2008-08-22 08:52:04 補充:

This book does not include a great deal of detail, but I think it does a good job of what it is intended to do: introduce a child to the subject of earthquakes. The photographs are my favorite part.

參考資料: 我+網路搜尋
  • 1 0 年前

就是蕃這本ㄉ內容

耀英翻中喔

其實寫大意也可以(大概600字)

• 1 0 年前

要翻譯什麼??

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。