1. break out26. look up to
2. get stuck27. make up for
3. account for28. at the mercy of
4. take …into consideration29. have nothing to do with
5. in advance30. once and for all
6. take advantage of31. on the move
7. keep an eye on32. at once
8. be in charge of33. pay off
9. come up with34. put away
10. turn a deaf ear to35. put up with
11. make both ends meet36. out of question
12. get even with37. take one’s time
13. get used to38. result from
14. figure out39. make room for
15. fool around40. in a row
16. get away from41. run out of
17. give in42. scatter about
18. take it for granted43. take place
19. hunt for44. set up
20. hold on to45. show up
21. insist on46. give way to
22. get involved in47. in vain
23. succeed in48. in spite of
24. make one’s living49. spy on
25. look forward to50. stand up for
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1.volcano breaks out last night.
4.we take this file into consideration.
5.you sould do this thing in advance
8.i am in charge of this project.
10.he turns the deaf ear to my advice.
11.you should try to make your money both ends meet.
16.i want to get away from the city.
18.he takes others care for granted.
21.i insist on going to school.
22.you should not get involved in such complicated thing.
23.he succeed in her fortune.
25.i am looking for going trip with my family.
2008-08-20 16:08:18 補充：
29.this thing has nothing to do with me.
38.his poor grades are result from his abstract on class.
37.i often take my time watching TV.
44.you should set up a goal to achieve.
47.he studied hard in order to get a nice grade but in vain.參考資料： 其他的明天