Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫忙英文翻譯~ 關於工作的

如下~

我有顆熱忱誠懇的心,衷心期盼貴公司能給予機會,讓我能發展自己的長才為公司效力,與公司一同成長並進,謝謝。

請英文高手幫忙翻譯,簡單的程度即可,謝謝!

已更新項目:

I'm some shy, but I always wear smile and optimistic, also I think I'm a very easygoing person.

這樣的用法是否有錯誤的地方?

4 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我有顆熱忱誠懇的心,衷心期盼貴公司能給予機會,讓我能發展自己的長才為公司效力,與公司一同成長並進,謝謝。

茲精譯如下:

In an enthusiastic and sincere mind, I really look forward to your granting me an opportunity to contribute my talents to work hard for the company, with whom I will grow together. Thanks a lot.

您的句子: I'm some shy, but I always wear smile and optimistic, also I think I'm a very easygoing person.

修改如右: I'm a bit shy, but I would always keep a smile on the face and carry an optimistic mind. Besides, I think I'm a very easygoing person.

2008-08-19 12:51:58 補充:

連接詞although與but不可並用.

參考資料: 英文相關行業20年
  • 1 0 年前

"我有顆熱忱誠懇的心,衷心期盼貴公司能給予機會,讓我能發展自己的長才為公司效力,與公司一同成長並進,謝謝。"

I am hard working and enthusiastic about my work. I sincerely hope that I may have the opportunity to offer my expertise and to prove myself to you.

"I'm some shy, but I always wear smile and optimistic, also I think I'm a very easygoing person."

照字面上的翻譯來看我想你的意思是你是內向的人,但你很樂觀進取且是容易與人相處的

假如你是這個意思的話,那我會這樣說:

Although I am shy in nature, but I am very optimisitic and easy going. I am confident that I can work wel with others.

希望這些可以幫到你 ^^

參考資料: 自己
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

我有顆熱忱誠懇的心,

I have a enthusiasm and a sincere heart

衷心期盼貴公司能給予機會

With great look forward to having a apportunity

讓我能發展自己的長才為公司效力

To work and grow with company

謝謝

Thank you very much

• 1 0 年前

翻譯英文:I have the enthusiasm of 3.5 sincere heart, and sincerely hope your company can give an opportunity for me to develop their own long before the company effectiveness, and to grow the company keep abreast of the times, thank you.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。