Neil 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

兩題英文題 10點 感謝(英文高手請進)

1.My boss is so deteseable.He always_____his car.Come on,I am not his servant.

A.gets me to wash

B.has me washed

C.makes me wash

D.lets me to wash

E.gets me washing

(複選)

2._____in bed,I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.

A.My father was sick

B.My father being sick

C.Because my father was sick

D.Although my father was sick

E.my father sick

(複選)

請告訴我答案 和未什麼要選這些 不能選的錯再哪裡 謝謝

4 個解答

評分
  • Yehoo
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(第一題)首先, 要先提醒您, My boss is so deteseable. He always_____his car.Come on,I am not his servant.deteseable 是錯誤拼法, 應該是 detestable此題答案是 A 和 CA.gets me to wash B.has me washedC.makes me washD.lets me to washE.gets me washing分析(1) 先看選項(A) 和(E)get + 受詞 + to V (get 是一般動詞)所以(A)正確, (E)錯誤(2) 再看選項(B) (C) 和(D)have / make / let 都是使役動詞, 其後加上受詞, 必須加上原形動詞have / make / let + 受詞 + 原形V所以, (C)正確, 而(B) (D)錯誤(第2題)2._____in bed,I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.A.My father was sickB.My father being sickC.Because my father was sick D.Although my father was sickE.My father sick答案是(B) 和(C)

分析

先來看錯誤的選項(1) 如果選(A), 句子變成My father was sick in bed, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.前後兩個子句只用逗號相隔, 缺乏連接詞, 所以錯誤可以改成My father was sick in bed, so I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.(2) 如果選(D), 句子變成Although my father was sick in bed, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.Although是連接詞, 所以結構是對了, 但是句意卻不通"雖然我父親臥病在床, 我上週有幾天無法去上班"這種句意不合邏輯(3) 如果選(E), 句子變成My father sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.前面的子句缺乏動詞, 很明顯的錯誤就算加上動詞(例如was), 也要注意如選項(A)的錯誤再來看正確的選項(1) 選項(C)Because my father sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.Because my father sick是表示原因的附屬子句, 由連接詞because來引導I could not go to work for a couple of days last week 是主要子句, 陳述結果這是完美的句子, 沒有錯誤(2) 選項(B)My father being sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.在文法上, 這叫獨立分詞構句其實, 這句就是底下這句的簡化Because my father sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.

( 簡化過程 )

將連接詞Because省略, 保留動詞, 主動態改用V-ing形態還有, 因為前後主詞不一樣 ( 前面是my father, 後面是 I )所以保留前面的主詞 my father最後, 就變成了My father being sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.(補充)如果原句是Because I was sick in bed, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.就可以改寫成Being sick, I could not go to work for a couple of days last week.因為前後主詞都是 I, 所以前面的 I 省略了

參考資料: My brain
  • Elisa
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

Answers for #2 are (B) & (C). Yehoo is right.

For example:

We stood near the door and we dipped our fingers in the holy water, crossed and blessed ourselves, and proceeded up to the sleeping-room, in the usual order, two by two.

2008-08-25 07:06:25 補充:

= (We) Standing near the door, we dipped our fingers in the holy water, crossed and blessed ourselves, and proceeded up to the sleeping-room, in the usual order, two by two."

See grammar site: http://grammar.about.com/od/pq/g/prespartterm.htm

2008-08-25 07:06:51 補充:

Here, the first “we” is omitted because “we” is used again in the following clause.

Since “My father” and “I” are two different subjects, my father is not omitted.

• 1 0 年前

001 Yehoo

第二題選錯了

2008-08-23 02:28:55 補充:

being(指正在進行) sick

他已經說是last week了

所以不能用my father being sick 吧

• 1 0 年前

是 detestable你打錯了.

答案是A和C

always是頻率副詞 所以保持句子原本的語態..

B - has (有) me wash 所以意思不對

D - let (讓) me to wash 一來文法不對 再來.. 因為他是不願意洗.... 所以你不能用 let ..

he let me drive his car (他讓我開他的車)

he let me touch his car (他讓我摸他的車)

E - washing 是現在進形式 所以這樣也不對

2. 答案是A 和C

句子是過去式 (因為他用could)

B. 文法不對

I have being

You have being

He has being

D. although 意思是雖然 ... 所以這樣說不對

E. 文法不對

I am sick.