Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問常用的英文口頭禪有那些?

想請問電影都會有一些關於英文常講的口頭禪?可以麻煩幫我找一些嗎?中文也要哦?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

口頭禪是在不自覺時很自然的一再說出來的辭彙. 通常這些口頭禪都沒有什麼特別的意思, 有時口頭禪會顯示出英文的鄉土味. 不過口頭禪多半用在日常生活好友之間的交談, 在演說或是上台報告時則最好不要使用.

那口頭禪的英文要怎麼講? 一般英文中的「口頭禪」接近的講法應該是 pet phrases. 另外有一句類似的 catch phrases 特指一些電影或大人物的「名言」.

常用的英文「pet phrases」包括: well, you know, look, actually, exactly, definitely, absolutely, obviously, apparently, anyway, oops, okay, alright, cool, awesome, guess what?, whatever, I guess 等等.

相對的中文「口頭禪」: 好嘛, 你懂我的意思嗎, 你看看, 事實上, 對嘛, 絕對的, 顯然的, 明白的, 不管怎麼樣, 我的媽呀, 好嘛, 好嘛, 好炫, 好炫, 你知道嗎, 不管怎麼樣, 我猜等等.

至於電影裡的十大經典名句「catch phrases」包括:

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto." - misquote from The Wizard of Oz;

“I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.” – Don Corleone in The Godfather.

"May the Force be with you!" - attributed to Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars

"We Don't need no stinkin' badges!" in Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

"If you build it, they will come" - from the mysterious voice to Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.

"Follow the money." – Deep Throat in All The President's Men.

“Here’s looking at you, kid”- Rick in Casablanca.

"Houston, we have a problem." – Jim Lovell in Apollo 13.

"I’ll be back." – The Terminator in T2.

"Show me the money!" - From Jerry Maguire.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 4 年前

口頭禪是在不自覺時很自然的一再說出來的辭彙. 通常這些口頭禪都沒有什麼特別的意思, 有時口頭禪會顯示出英文的鄉土味. 不過口頭禪多半用在日常生活好友之間的交談, 在演說或是上台報告時則最好不要使用.

那口頭禪的英文要怎麼講? 一般英文中的「口頭禪」接近的講法應該是 pet phrases. 另外有一句類似的 catch phrases 特指一些電影或大人物的「名言」.

常用的英文「pet phrases」包括: well, you know, look, actually, exactly, definitely, absolutely, obviously, apparently, anyway, oops, okay, alright, cool, awesome, guess what?, whatever, I guess 等等.

相對的中文「口頭禪」: 好嘛, 你懂我的意思嗎, 你看看, 事實上, 對嘛, 絕對的, 顯然的, 明白的, 不管怎麼樣, 我的媽呀, 好嘛, 好嘛, 好炫, 好炫, 你知道嗎, 不管怎麼樣, 我猜等等.

至於電影裡的十大經典名句「catch phrases」包括:

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto." - misquote from The Wizard of Oz;

“I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.” – Don Corleone in The Godfather.

"May the Force be with you!" - attributed to Obi-Wan Kenobi in Star Wars

"We Don't need no stinkin' badges!" in Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

"If you build it, they will come" - from the mysterious voice to Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.

"Follow the money." – Deep Throat in All The President's Men.

“Here’s looking at you, kid”- Rick in Casablanca.

"Houston, we have a problem." – Jim Lovell in Apollo 13.

"I’ll be back." – The Terminator in T2.

"Show me the money!" - From Jerry Maguire.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。